Chapter 27: New stuffs, solo run

Start from the beginning

Well, that does not matter anymore.

My goal today is to do a solo run in this place until the 10th floor.

With the knowledge imparted by the people I knew, I decided to do this my own way and find out whether I am fit for this or not.

Now that I also remember it, I need to check the new items in my INVENTORY.

{YOU HAVE 30 UNOPENED REWARD BOXES}

[......] Huh? What the...

{OPEN THEM ALL? YES|NO}

[Ahhhhh....oh]

30 boxes of various colour from various achievements I have missed to celebrate because I turned off the notification is piling in my INVENTORY.

[Yes....]

{YOU HAVE OPENED 34 REWARD BOXES! ITEM LIST WILL NOW BE DISPLAYED}

++++++++++++++++++++++++
YOU'VE CLAIMED:
•1 Coreless Simulcrum Frame

•2 Simulcrum Core Chip (Blanks)

•Simulcrum Spare parts package

•5 Spectre Drop pods

•Kraber AM Sniper

•5, .50 Cal, 4 round Sniper Magazine

•RE-45 Automatic Pistol

•14, 9mm, 25 round parabellum extended magazine

•2, sorted ammunition crate

•2, sorted ordnance crate

For once, I felt like I've been relieved from a long day of work or something similar. Yet, I found myself carrying another burden again.

[What the heck is a simulcrum frame doing in the reward box?] Slumped on the ground is an unactivated simulcrum, also known as a robot with human consciousness.

That does not stop from there too....

The amount of weaponry and ammunition I have received from my level up rewards are great.

[Well, at least I will have an assistant in the following bullshits I will be in] Though ,how does one activate this?

I looked through the bot and found no button to power it on, ahhhhh....

A power cable......it has a slot for it in the nape. It must have zero power hence it can't turn itself on.

But... weren't these battery powered? Or did I forgot the lore of the game regarding this? Pah! Such complicated bullshit is already not needed!

[Secure the perimeter and don't allow anyone to go beyond okay?]

[Roger that] (Ronin) I'm now at ease knowing there will be no prying eyes to look at my activities here.

Ahh... I'm still not doing any dungeon related stuff despite being here. I just had to sort the stuff I have received, that's all.

[Hmmmm. So connect it here, then take the titan battery...and...] I obtained a manual on how to activate it in the field.

Still, the corporation sure is fucked up to have thought of putting human memories into the core of a robot with an AI. A soldier after death is still a soldier.

{Simulcrum (Nameless) Charging: 1%}

{Estimated time to fully charge: 48 hours}

[Now then, this should do] With the charging cable docked in its slot, I stored the bot back to my inventory before looking at the mess I created earlier.