𝓕𝓻𝓸𝔃𝓮𝓷 𝓗𝓮𝓪𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓥𝓲𝓵𝓵𝓪𝓲𝓷𝓼' 𝓦𝓸𝓻𝓵𝓭: 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 10

Start from the beginning

"Like hell we're gonna quit when the magestones are right around the corner!" Deuce snapped, causing Ace and Grim to flinch in surprise. "I'm going. You cowards can just sit there and bitch! I won't be expelled...no matter what!" he shouted before he made his way over to the monster, ignoring Ace's shouts. "Hey, monster. Face me one-on-one. I'm taking the magestones if I win," he declared at the monster.

The monster was absolutely furious, turning to Deuce as he raised his large pickaxe. "St...one...Belong, me..." the monster mumbled before slamming his pickaxe onto Deuce. "LEAVEEE!"

Thankfully, Deuce had managed to dodge just in time before the pickaxe even managed to lay a hit on him

Thankfully, Deuce had managed to dodge just in time before the pickaxe even managed to lay a hit on him. Deuce sweatdropped from force of the weapon smashing onto the stone ground. 'What destructive power...!'

'But...it's slow,' Deuce and Y/n thought as the crown princess tighten her hold on the handle of her sword while she observed the monsters movement.

Deuce dashed over to the monster, swinging his leg at the back of the monster. But it as soon as he landed a hit, some black substance from the monster dripped onto his foot. "What's this black crap?!" he yelped.

"Begone! Begone! Begooone!" The monster swung his pickaxe again, causing the boy to let out a yelp.

"Bwaaah!" Deuce quickly ducked, causing the pickaxe to slam onto the stone wall behind him, causing it to rumble. He looked up and noticed the ceiling was about to crack. "Shi-"  he yelped as the rocks collapsed onto him.

Y/n had distracted slightly but Deuce's shouts took her out of her trance. "Deuce?!" she yelped as she hopelessly watched the dust and rumble.

"Aw, crap! He's got Loosey-Deucey on the ropes!" Ace yelped as he quickly whipped out his magical pen. "Not on my watch! Heeyah!" he fired his wind magic toward the monster, but it seemed like it wasn't effective as the monster just turned toward them and let out a roar.

"Rrroooarrrgh!"

Due to the sheer force of the roar, it released a strong gust of wind that knocked Ace back, falling on his butt a few feet away from Y/n who held her ground. "Ooof!" he yelped.

Ace widen his eyes when the monster began sliding over toward them. "Leave! Leave!"

Ace immediately dashed away from the monster. "It's comin' this way!" he screamed.

"Myaaah! Stay away from me!" Grim cried out running away with Ace. The boy expected Y/n to follow them but he just saw her ran over toward the monster.