Chapter Seventy Four

—— ϟ ——

—— ϟ ——

An eerie feeling fell on top of the house. Noel felt like there was a sort of dark magic wafting down it, inescapable.

It was dark and joyless. Her chest felt heavy as she continued to walk down the corridor, there was no clue to guide her.

Walking down the steps to what she assumed to be a cellar, a rank and dirty smell wafted her nose. When she entered there was a shred of light, not even a small window. The residents didn't stir.

She recognized those faces, Ollivander, the wand maker, a goblin whom she didn't know and Dean Thomas and Luna Lovegood who had gone missing at the Rstation when spring break had started.

Noel ran over, inspected all of them but as if she were a ghost none of them felt her and she felt incredibly cold. Unable to help nor walk away defeated, Noel tried everything she could but with a painful realization, she recognized that this was the stats tormenting her.

Slumping over she knew no matter what she did there was no use. With a piercing pain, her vision started to disappear and entered a new one.

She watched as a group of Snatchers hulled and pulled a group of three into the manor, knowing she wouldn't be heard she followed quickly, looking trying to find anything that would help her decipher where they were.

Finally, they were greeted with the face of Narcissa Malfoy.

Malfoy Manor

Malfoy Manor

"Noel!"

She was startled awake by rough shaking and the shar[ tone in her dad's voice. Bleary eyed she looked at him questionaingly. Her head still fuzzy from her odd dream.

"Wha–"

"They've found him." He said simply.

At once she understood what he meant by the look on his face. He looked pensive and worried.

"How— what?"

"Snatchers had caught them in the woods, saw it was Harry Potter, and immediately took him to Malfoy Manor where they found Dean, Luna, the missing Goblin and Mr Ollivander."

"They found Luna?" Noel asked, the air being knocked out of her lungs. She had been so worried for her friend when the news of Death Eaters taking her from the train station caught wind. Noel had volunteered to go out and search for her and her dreams showed glimpses of the blonde but never anything useful that would tell her where she was. Until now, but it was entirely useless.

"Now all we have to do is get Mr Lovegood out of Azkaban," Noel said, referring to Luna's father who had been taken into custody after he had summoned Death Eaters to his house with the false alarm that Harry Potter was there.