Chapter Sixty Two

—— ϟ ——

—— ϟ ——

Noel concluded that she might get seasonal depression but not like everyone else when it's winter and dreary but when it's summer and sunny. She couldn't remember the last time she had genuinely enjoyed the summer sun. She and Theo had been conducted to the Order much to Remus's displeasure, but Noel felt like she needed to do something.

She felt so empty and she hated the feeling. Instead of dealing with her emotions on her own like she usually did she had completely broken down in front of her dad the day they had gotten out of school. He had to know that this time it wasn't Noel's overthinking and anxiety-riddled mind that had completely broken her but the boy that she had grown to love.

It was painful to sit in on the meetings because for the moment that Order's priorities were to move Harry safely from his Aunt and Uncle's house to one of the safe houses, preferably the Burrow.

The plan as discussed was for there to be seven of them to take PolyJuice potion and disguise themselves as Harry. The people picking him up would be: Ron, Hermione, Tonks, Bill, Fleur, Moody, Kingsley, Remus, Noel, Fred and George, Moody, Mr Weasley and Hagrid.

Ron, Hermione, Fleur, the twins, and Noel would be the one's in disguise while everyone else was going to be as themselves. At first, Remus had flat out refused to let Noel go but the Order decided that they couldn't confide in the Mundungus and Noel was in the Order now, there was no exception. She was a skilled witch who passed her Apparition test, and has mastered the art of wordless as well as wandless magic.

To ease his worries Noel said she'd go with Moody.

The darkness seemed to be rippling, the air itself quivering. Then, one by one, figures began to pop into sight as their Disillusionment Charms lifted. Dominating the scene was Hagrid, wearing a helmet and goggles and sitting astride an enormous motorbike with a black sidecar attached.

All around him other people were dismounting from brooms and, in two cases, skeletal, black winged horses. Wrenching open the back door, Harry hurtled into their midst. There was a general cry of greeting as Hermione flung her arms around him, Ron clapped him on the back, and Hagrid said, "All righ', Harry? Ready fer the off?"

"Definitely," said Harry, beaming around at them all. "But I wasn't expecting this many of you!"

"Change of plan," growled Mad-Eye, who was holding two enormous, bulging sacks, and whose magical eye was spinning from darkening sky to house to garden with dizzying rapidity. "Let's get undercover before we talk you through it."

Harry led them all back into the kitchen where, laughing and chattering, they settled on chairs.

Ron, long and lanky; Hermione, her bushy hair tied back in a long plait; Fred and George, grinning identically; Bill, scarred and long-haired; Mr. Weasley, kind-faced, balding, his spectacles a little awry; Mad-Eye, battle-worn, one-legged, his bright blue magical eye whizzing in its socket; Tonks, whose short hair was her favorite shade of bright pink; Remus, grayer, more lined; Fleur, slender and beautiful, with her long silvery blonde hair; Kingsley, bald, tall, broad-shouldered; Hagrid, with his wild hair and beard, standing hunchbacked to avoid hitting his head on the ceiling; and Noel, tall, her brown hair flowing down her back. She was standing next to her dad far back from everyone else.