Chapter Twenty Five

—— ϟ ——

—— ϟ ——

"What?"

"Mundungus was supposed to be there! Why did he leave! He knows Mrs Figgs is a squib." Sirius said.

Noel, still shocked, didn't know what to say. The other kids who were listening were looking at Sirius warily.

"What are you going to do, how are you going to help him?" Hermione asked at once.

"Moody, Tonks, Emmeline, me and some other members are going to go pick him up. We just wanted to come and let you guys know."

"How are you getting there? What attacked him exactly?"

"Brooms most likely, Dementors."

"Dementor, in Little Whinging?" Ron asked incredulously.

Remus nodded gravely. There was noise at the front entrance, probably from those who will go get Harry waiting for Remus. Remus hugged Noel and gave her a kiss on the head before he headed out.

"Sirius, what does this mean?" Noel asked him. He gave a tired sigh and rubbed his face with his hand.

"Dumbledore suggests that they're going to put him on trial. They've also expelled him. "

"Why? I'm sure there are more expensive criminal offenses. This is just a small case of underage magic." Noel said.

"Yes but the Ministry has been grasping and hoping for anything that will get Harry in their custody and well... the opportunity just so happened to land at the palm of their hands." Sirius supplied.

"That's stupid."

"Quite stupid, yes."

With nothing more to say the kids all filtered out of the kitchen. Noel remained seated, she watched as Mars curled up on the table and closed his eyes, puffs of black smoke leaving his nose every time he snored.

"Tea?" Theo asked, needing to do something with his hands.

"Do you even know how to turn on the stove?" Noel smirked.

"Yes!" He said. Noel looked at him expectedly. He continued to look at the stove, he fidgeted with the knobs for a few minutes until he twisted one and the stove turned on. He cheered triumphantly and put the kettle on.

Noel snorted, he hadn't put water in the kettle.

"What goes into making tea?"

"Well, water... I forgot the water, didn't I? Goddamn it."

There was pecking on the window, Noel turned and looked at Hedwig who was flapping her wings a lot more aggressively than usual.

Opening up the window she landed on the table and stuck her foot out. She had four rolls attached to her foot. One for Sirius, Noel, Ron, and Hermione.