Captain Spaceboy x Reader

Today had been a long day of exploring space with Captain Spaceboy and the rest of the crew. You were worn out from the fun filled day and decided to go to bed early. You laid down in your bed and stifled a groan when you heard someone knock on your door. You sat up in bed. "Come in." You spoke loud enough for the person on the other side of the door to hear. Captain Spaceboy poked his head in.

"Oh, are you already going to bed?" He asked.

"That was the plan. Is something up?" You replied. Captain Spaceboy fully entered your room, shutting the door behind him.

"No, not really." He glanced away from you.

"Okay, then why did you come here?" You asked him with an amused laugh.

"I was hoping we could spend some more time together..." He bashfully admitted. You couldn't help but smile at that. "But you're probably tired, so I should go." Captain Spaceboy backed away and reached for your door.

"You could stay." Your words caused him to stop in place. He turned back to you.

"I wouldn't want to keep you up any longer if you're tired."

"I don't mind staying up a bit longer." You patted the spot next to you. Captain Spaceboy hesitated for a moment, as if giving you a chance to change your mind before he sat down next to you.

"Did you enjoy today?" He asked you. You nodded.

"Yeah, it was fun." Captain Spaceboy smiled at your words. You smiled back at him before resting your head on his shoulder and letting out a tired yawn.

"Are you sure you don't want me to leave?"

"I'm sure. This is nice." You mumbled. Captain Spaceboy wrapped an arm around you and rested his head on yours. The two of you stayed like that for a while as you spoke about all the fun things you did that day. Eventually, you could feel your eyelids grow heavy and your yawns became more frequent.

"I should let you rest now." Captain Spaceboy began to move away. You laid down on your bed.

"You could stay. We can cuddle." You replied. Captain Spaceboy thought about your offer.

"Are you sure you wouldn't mind?" He asked. You nodded at him. He laid down next to you and you wrapped your arms around him. He wrapped his arms around you and held you close as you began to drift off to sleep.

"Night..." You mumbled.

"Goodnight." You heard him reply. Before you fully succumbed to sleep, you felt him leave a kiss on your forehead.