Hero x Reader

It was a Sunday morning, which was one of your favorite mornings because you got to help your boyfriend Hero make breakfast. You were putting on an apron and washing your hands in preparation for the cooking while Hero looked through his book of recipes for an idea on what to make. "How about pancakes?" He asked you.

"Sounds good!" You replied. He nodded and got his own apron on. You grabbed the needed ingredients. Hero turned on the radio so the two of you could listen to music while you cooked. The music was nice and you hummed along as you worked, helping Hero by handing him what he needed or stirring the batter. Finally, the batter was ready to be put in the frying pan. Hero was the one to do this, mainly because he was better at flipping the pancakes. This left you with the chance to hug him and snuggle him from behind. He chuckled when you wrapped your arms around him. "It smells good." You commented as you nuzzled his back.

"Yeah. They'll taste even better."

"It's because such a talented chef made them." Hero chuckled a bit bashfully.

"I wouldn't say that. Besides, it's not like I made them myself. We make a good team."

"We do." You agreed and kissed his cheek. The two of you quietly listened to the radio as Hero finished cooking the pancakes. You set the table while he plated the food. The two of you spoke about anything while you ate and enjoyed your meal. During a lull in the conversation, you took a moment to appreciate these mornings. The food was good and you got to spend time with Hero. Sitting across from him at the table and seeing the morning light shine on him from the window made you fall in love with him even more. Sunday mornings were truly perfect with Hero.