Kel x Reader

You were laying in a hospital bed, you had broken your leg earlier in the day. You were bored out of your mind as you stared at the ceiling, hoping something interesting would happen. Luckily for you, the door to your room opened a few moments later. "Hey Y/N!" A familiar voice greeted you. You looked over to see your boyfriend Kel, smiling at you.

"Hey Kel." You smiled back.

"How are you feeling?" He asked as he sat in a chair next to your bed.

"I'm so bored." You sighed.

"Well I'm here now so you don't have to worry about that!" You laughed a bit at his words.

"Yeah, thanks for visiting me."

"Of course! I was really worried when I first heard you were here." Kel admitted, he rubbed the back of his neck a bit nervously.

"Sorry for worrying you."

"Don't be, it's fine. I'm glad it wasn't anything too bad." You nodded in agreement.

"It's going to be annoying to deal with though." You sighed and scowled a bit at your leg. Kel laughed a bit.

"Don't worry! I'll help you. I can carry things for you, I can even carry you if you want!" He enthusiastically offered. You smiled at him and laughed a bit.

"Thanks, but I wouldn't want to bother you."

"You wouldn't! I don't mind really!"

"Are you sure? I don't want to inconvenience you."

"You wouldn't, I promise! Besides, I want to help."

"Alright, thank you Kel."

"Of course! Anything for you." He kissed your forehead. You smiled and kissed his cheek.

"I'm lucky to have you."

"I think I'm the lucky one." Kel smiled and held your hand. You squeezed his hand a bit.

"I love you."

"I love you too."