Hero x Reader

Just a reminder that requests are open if you guys have any!

It was a nice summer day and you were starting to get restless just sitting around, you went to find your boyfriend Hero. He was sitting on the couch reading a book. "We should do something." You told him as you sat next to him.

"Like what?" He asked, book marking his page and setting down his book.

"Anything, I just need to do something!" You whined and laid yourself across his lap. Hero chuckled in response.

"You're adorable." You smiled back at him.

"You're cuter." He blushed a bit and scratched his cheek as if suddenly bashful.

"I don't think that's true."

"It is! You're so cute!" You sat up and booped his nose. "I love you." He blushed more but chuckled and wrapped his arm around your waist.

"I love you too." He kissed the top of your head.

"I love you more." You kissed his cheek. He laughed.

"I don't think that's possible."

"It is!" You insisted, and to prove your point, you gave him a loving kiss on his lips. The kiss lasted for a few moments before you pulled away and couldn't help but laugh at his bright red face. "You look like a tomato." Hero placed his hands over his cheeks to try to hide his blush. Which really didn't work.

"Don't tease me!" He playfully whined. "I'll just get you back for this."

"How so?" You asked, not bothering to hide your amusement.

"Like this!" He quickly grabbed you and began to tickle you. You could help but let out a startled noise and fell backwards onto the couch. You laughed and swatted his hands away.

"Noo! Stop that!" You yelled in between your laughter.

"Nope." Hero replied with a grin.

"Stooop! I'm sorry!!" You whined. Hero finally stopped tickling you, which gave you time to catch your breath. You laid on your back, breathing heavily as you tried to recover from laughing so much. "You're terrible." You smiled at him.

"That's a mean thing to say." Hero replied, leaning down to kiss your forehead.

"You attacked me! I was just sitting there!" You playfully huffed at him.

"What ever could I do to get your forgiveness?" Hero asked in an over dramatic tone.

"Cuddles and kisses should help." Hero smiled at your request and laid down on the couch next to you. He wrapped his arms around you and you snuggled into him, burying your face in the crook of his neck. He kissed your temple.

"I love you."

"I love you too."