Aubrey x Female Reader

It says female reader but gender isn't really mentioned here so anyone can read it

It was a nice peaceful day and you wanted to spend it with your girlfriend, Aubrey. You had a nice day planned for the two of you. You picked her up from her house in the early afternoon. "Hi Aubrey!" You smiled at her. She gave you a small smile back.

"Hey."

"Are you ready to go?" She nodded. You grabbed her hand and held it as you led her to the park. Aubrey blushed and looked away from you.

"Do you have to hold my hand?" She sighed, but you knew that she probably actually enjoyed it.

"Yep! But if you really want me to, I'll let go." You began to let go.

"No!" Aubrey blushed at her outburst. "Um. I mean...you can keep holding my hand. Besides, it'll be easier to keep track of you." She quickly covered. You laughed at her.

"If you say so." She nodded at your words and gave your hand a gentle squeeze.

The two of you arrived at the park and you took her to the secret spot by the lake. You had convinced the other hooligans to hang out somewhere else today so the two of you would hopefully have the spot to yourselves. You set up a nice picnic for the two of you, it consisted of yours and Aubrey's favorite foods. "What do you think?" You asked her after she had tried some of the food.

"It's good. Did you make all of this yourself?"

"Yep! I'm glad you like it. I practiced making it just for you~." Aubrey blushed and lightly shoved you.

"Ugh. You're being so cheesy." She laughed.

"I can't help it. I just love you so much!" You exclaimed in an exaggerated voice. Aubrey laughed even more.

"You're such a dork!"

"I'm your dork."

"Yeah, you are." Aubrey smiled fondly at you. "Thank you for today. It's been really nice so far and honestly, it's one of the sweetest things someone has done for me."

"Of course. I wanted you to feel special and happy." Aubrey's eyes watered a bit, she quickly wiped at them.

"I can't believe you almost made me cry over something so sappy." She laughed a bit. "But I really do appreciate everything you do for me. I love you so much."

"I love you too." You smiled at her and leaned in to kiss her. She wrapped an arm around your waist as she kissed you back. The rest of the day went just as well as the first part. The two of you had fun hanging out at the lake until it was late and you both needed to get home. You hoped that you'd have another day like today with Aubrey soon.