And the drug didn't took long to take effect. The two strips their clothes off leaving nothing behind while they help Lisa to take her pants off reaveling such hard, long, thick and veiny cock.

Both girls gasped, surpised to what they saw. Lisa is known to have such genitalia but this was the first time they saw it.

Both of their center tingle in such pleasure as they open their mouth. The other taking the head while Mina suck Lisa's balls.

The latter only rested her back while she took a cigarrite and lit it. Taking puff and letting out groans of pleasure because of the two lady.

"Lisaaaaa!!", Jackson came and sat beside her with a girl on his side, already naked too.

Lisa could only smile, drugs is still on her system. Ecstasy taking over her body and Jackson was not to dumb to understand.

"I'm glad you're enjoying yourself", he shouted in her ear.

"I'm always enjoying myself when I'm here!", Lisa replied and took another puff with her cigar and she pulled the other girls head and puff the smoke out to her mouth and the girl could only shrink in pleasure when Lisa grabs her breast, cupping it tightly.

"Now if you'll excuse me Jackson. I'm going to fuck bitches tonight", Lisa said taking out condom from the table ripping it by her mouth before giving it to Mina.

Jackson only laugh and tap her shoulder.

"This is my gift for you. Her name is Veron. You can fuck this bitch too", he shouted to her ears before leaving the four behind.

Veron found Lisa sexy and hot. A rare gem to find into such demonic place. She immediately sat on her dick making her moan in pleasure as her eyes closed and head tilted while her mouth open and starts moving into Lisa's hard manhood , the two are seeking and wanting the same pleasure.

The other two didn't mind what she did and Mina continue to give pleasure to it's balls while the girl was sitted in the arm rest of the couch, her pussy is in Lisa's face in between her legs.

Loud moans and groans echoes louder and louder. Seeking sinful pleasure and warthm.

Sweats

Alcohol

Drugs

Loud music

Cigarittes

Sex

To Lisa this was heaven. This is where she belong, this is what she deserve.
She thought that she's already tainted with sins why not add more of it? She will still burned to hell anyway.

"Fu‐ck!!! YESSSSS", the three shouted in having orgasmic bliss at the same time when Lisa was fucking Veron with her dick, the girl with her mouth and Mina with her fingers, pushing all four into her wet pussy.

And Lisa was in the verge of cumming. Sweats dropping, eyes are tightly closed, her brows furrowed as the familiar pleasure came over her.

"FUCK!!!", she groaned as her cum sprayed to the latex that was protecting her manhood from all it's sins.

Lisa immedietly pull the girl away when Veron was about to cling into her while Lisa is still catching her breath.

The latter was about to stand up and get high on the dance floor and find another slut to fuck with. When loud police siren mixed the music from the club.

Police came with guns on their hands, pointing at everyone. All the people gasp and starts to panic and run outside to have chances not to get caught. The three woman left Lisa as they run through the exit that VIPs only knew about but, Lisa who was tired and fed up to this scheme just waited for the police to arrive and even drank another shot throught itsi bottle while a cigar in her hand.

-----

Lisa's POV

"Aww!!", I groaned when my own father punched my face when I arrive in my house. His nose is flaming with so much anger while gritting his teeth, wanting to hurt me more.

But I couldn't seem to mind and just wipe the blood away and just look smugly at him. While his mistress hold his arm, calming him down.

I rolled my eyes before I took off my jacket and sat on the couch.

"HOW MANY TIMES DO I NEED TO TELL YOU TO BEHAVE LISA!!!!", he shouted so loud that made me whince, it's making my head hurts much more.

But still he continue to say something.

"You got caught a lot of times because of that hell", he added but when he notice that I'm just looking around and not actually paying attention to him. He groaned and held my collar angrily.

He looks at me in full of disgrace, clenching his teeth before he punch me again and again.

"Stop!! Don't hurt her anymore Marcus", my stepmother said and pull us away holding my father from getting near me.

"Fuck!!", I cursed and spat blood into the carpeted floor, ruining it's elegance and beauty.

Well I already did, literally.

"You!!!", he said and pointed a finger at me.

"I can't just let you ruin my name because of what you're doing!!", he added. His clothes that he usually worn all neat and tidy got crampled because of me.

My father is a well known bussiness man in whole Asia. He's a public figure, from it's succesful real estate to his own pharmaceutical company in which my own mother worked hard for.

He got all credit to it and his own mistress who is now my stepmother.

I just sighed and shakes my head wanting to dismiss this talk and sleep in my room when he said something that made me stop.

"You're going to Busan with your grandparents, to keep you away from all this clubs and visces. This isn't you Lisa. You were so inno-"

"Stop. Don't you dare", I cutted him off and walk closer to my father.

"Fine, I will do what you want but don't talk to what I am before because for all we know. You're the one who changed me", I said straight to his face before I glared at both of them and walk off leaving them behind.

"Busan?", I smirk and closed my eyes laying comfortable on my bed.

"What's the difference it have with Seoul?"

------

😇