Chapter 23

a/n: Y'aaall my apologies, life is lifing hard 😅😂 so yeah, I couldn't release a chapter for a while but here it is! Hope y'all enjoy, thanks for the support 💪🏼💯💗 Now without further ado...

Serene's POV

Today is a what we like to call a slow day since I'm free from work. Soon enough we're going grocery shopping so I'm putting on my watch while Yanni is on her computer right now finishing an illustration real quick. I walk up to her, spotting her beautiful waves flowing down from the ponytail she pulled up, the baby hairs neatly flattened, her kinda balled up nose, her plump lips, how well she's sporting her outfit consisting of a beige hoodie, black joggers and white white sneakers, her starry sky orbs that look at me as soon as she feels my presence in the room...

'Ready to go baby?' She throws a gorgeous smile at me that I immediately return

'All ready.' I answer, she nods and turns her look back at the computer to shut it off

Meanwhile, I'm currently on a slightly dark pink hoodie with combining joggers and white sneakers since hey- it's cold at the grocery store and we turn up the ac on the car.

'Lets get going then.'

Wait.. I thought.. nevermind.. I follow her towards the garage access door...

'You look amazing today.' I compliment

'Thank you baby, my beautiful baby, that outfit looks great on you and lets not talk about those pretty curls..' She picks up the keys from their holder, her intense gaze crossing paths with my eyes right after, tracing my features. 'Makes me wanna eat you right out.' She chuckles.. that sexy kinda chuckle that electrifies me

'You can just do it.' I shrug

And when I tell you that her eyes get fiery.. passionate, lustful, dominant, controlling, even..

Just the way I like it...

'Excuse me, what was that?' She raises a brow and holy fuck, I'm breathless

'That.. you can.. just.. um.. we should go, shouldn't we?' I wonder as she approaches me slowly until I am pinned against the wall with no way out and I feel the warmth emanating from her body all up against me

'Not until I say so.' She smirks and the way she pins me slightly harder drives me crazy just because I love when she shadows me, when she takes.. Serene.. we don't wanna fuck up more do we? 'I asked something, boo.'

Answer her.

'That.. you can just do it, mami.'

She chuckles yet again. Fuck my whole existence. 'Of course I can.' She kisses my jawline, then her lips lay on my ear. 'I can eat you right out because you're mine to have..' She lowly says, making the good kind of electricity shoot up my spine. 'Just look at how tense my baby is thinking about mami fucking her so damn good, kissing her all over, having my tongue torturing her throat and then licking her sweet pussy.. what else could she be thinking about?'

'L- lots of things, mami.' I reply

'Hmmm such a naughty princess I have in my hands.' I feel the contact of her fingertips with my skin, right under the hem of my hoodie

'I- I'm sorry, mami.. sometimes I can't help it...'

'I know sweet girl, sometimes mami can't help but want to rail you either.' She chuckles the moment I feel my cheeks burn and kisses me lovingly yet passionately plus briefly. 'And I also know my baby wants more.' She states, making me realize that I audibly whine. 'But we gotta grab those groceries.' She slightly pulls the hoodie down and fixes the uneven cords. 'We will absolutely pick up where we left though, you have a well deserved reward pending for being good for mami.'

'Really?' I feel myself perk up and mami opens the door for me. 'Thank you.'

'Yes my good girl does and you're welcome.'

I see her smile before the garage door opens, the engine is started and off we go. Per usual, mami lays her hand on my thigh, I pick it up and circle my thumb around re realizing just how much I love to feel her skin on mine, to have her close. In twenty minutes or so we get to the grocery store. Well, in like ten minutes really but she spends a bit driving around for a parking spot. I talked shut earlier but the weather is starting to get a bit better, the temperatures are lowering gradually which I'm honestly so glad for because even if I love the pool and the beach, the heat can go fuck itself...

'We didn't come here for those baby, there's sweet treats back at home.'

'But babe, these are brownies and we ain't got none.' I protest

'Next time we come to grab snacks and stuff you can get em but not now, put it back.'

'Till then? But we can get it now.'

'Serene, I swear that if I hear another but come out that mouth...

'Okay, okay' I am quick to put it back, she signals to her arm that I hold on to

'That's my good girl.' She whispers so only I could hear

'Not now' I mumble, feeling my cheeks burn slightly

'Just the truth and either way it's my job.'

'I- I know...'

'What a cute baby.'

'Thanks' It's all I can say, then I spot her smiling like a fool

I love to see her all smiley like this and it gets even better when we have a laugh fest as we pack up the bags. How can something so simple as grocery shopping feel so fun?

'I love you babe.' I randomly say as we hop back in the car after packing up the bags

'I love you too, princesa.' She smiles bigger that her gorgeous face could fit

I smile just like that, feeling her hand on my thigh once we take our way back home...

'Are we going straight back home?' I wonder, her hand slides a bit up which happens to electrify me all over again

'We are princesa, what would you like to do then?' Mami randomly asks when we're at a red light

'What do you mean, mami?'

'Since it's your reward, tell mami what you'd like her to do and use on you, baby.' She replies, I feel myself blush way too hard

'Can it be decided as we go on?'

She smirks, looking at me as if she's currently plotting something. 'Sounds great to me babygirl.'

I simply nod, hopping down the car right after. We bring all of the bags into the house to then place everything where it has to be. From one moment to the other I feel mami slap my behind...

'That's mine!' She playfully exclaims, I gasp and turn to look at her

'Mami!' I protest as playful, my cheeks all warm

'What?' She approaches me, her eyes glistening desire. 'It is in fact mine.' She grabs my behind, pulling me into her

'All yours, mami.' I state, she smirks

'So very mine, mami's naughty princess.. where were we?' She pecks on my lips. 'Oh, I know.'

Her lips clash with mine so passionately, so intense that I'm blown away by it and her sugary taste. Once again I am pinned to the wall, in that same instant her tongue funbles around with mine but needless to say she dominates the whole action, that she takes the control..

That she sweeps me off my feet...

An Unexpected Chance // Completedजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें