Chapter 3

Ayanna's POV

I'm over the goddamn moon. She's my girlfriend now and she called me mami. Well, she still doesn't knows that part yet so it wasn't meant in the way I'd like but it still makes my heart flutter. Holy fuck I'm so happy, the happiest I've been in a while.

On another note, it seems like she definitely is a bottom so I'm going to test the waters. Maybe introduce her to it? Considering that she's a quiet cutie, I'm not sure that talking directly about it would be the best option so maybe doing small stuff like I've been doing and gradually getting deeper into it. Although I should probably drop it off, I'm happy with how things are right now and don't want our blooming relationship to get ruined by my stupid desires.

My baby💘: It's been fine, just ready to go home. And you?

Have I mentioned she works at a barbershop on weekdays and a tattoo shop on weekends? Today is Thursday for reference.

Babe💙: Almost there baby, you so got this 💞 Eh, just finished some work and sent out the files. Considering watching a movie. Missing ya ❤ And I think that nothing else.

S: Thank you, just one more haircut to go and this thankfully an easy one 💜 I miss ya too 🥺 How was that, btw? And which movie?

A: Nothing out of this world baby, just ad work. I miss ya even more 💗 And it depends 💛

S: 🥺
S: Depends on what babe?

Too much cuteness in a person, I swear.

A: If you watching it with me or not.

I dare to reply. I need that cute ass here to cuddle and kiss her. We've been together for two months after all, I don't think it'll make her uncomfortable to stay more than just two or three hours.

S: You wanna go to the movies?

Or maybe it will.

A: Well, I was thinking you could come over to my place babygirl.

The image of her getting all flustered just because I said babygirl makes me smile.

S: Sure, I can do that. Where was it again? I'm sorry, ya know I'm so bad at directions and this phone new I don't have it saved 🥲

A: I'll send ya the pin hun.

S: Alright 😊

A: Attachment: Map location
A: There it is baby, I can hardly wait to see ya ❤

S: If you just wanna see me I can send a pic 👀 Got it btw, will let ya know when I'm omw babe ❤

A: You know what I mean, silly.

S: Attachment: 1 image

It could be that she needs to see me. I feel my heart jump at the sight of her adorable smiling face. Today she has a backwards cap and a burgundy tshirt. My handsome baby. I pick my hair up on a messy bun and send a pic her way.

A: Attachment: 1 image
A: Or maybe my handsome baby just wants to see me 💖

I wanted to change that me for mommy or mami so badly but for obvious reasons refrain myself from doing so.

S: Yeah, that 😳 Thank you gorgeous 🙈

A: It's no problem. When you need me just ask, bubs ❤

S: Yes ma'am 🥰 The customer just got here so gotta get to it, see ya later 🥺

A: Have fun baby, see ya then 😘