Chapter 7

Ayanna's POV

Winter is almost here and I'm a bit excited about getting the first snow of the year. Usually I wouldn't really be but just thinking about my adorable baby playing on the snow and building a snowman together brings me utter joy. Talking of my baby, we added two rules: Mami will choose an outfit for you everyday and You must let mami know where you are and with who. Also been thinking bout the holidays which are a bit of hard time for her and I want to make it better, to help her build good memories this time around.

My baby💘: Attachment: 1image
My baby💘: This one mami?

I inspect the outfit in question, consiting of a plain black thermal long sleeve shirt, camo pants, black boots, and a golden necklace.

Mi mami💙: Yes sweetie, that one's looking good❤ Lemme see my baby on it😍

I keep working on the postcards I was previously doing and in a few minutes, I receive a notification...

S: Attachment: 1 image

There's my sexy ass girl with her messy, black, short curls, posing in front of the mirror with a smirk on her face. Damn, she got me weak as freaking hell.

A: Woah, that's mine😍
S: All yours 💘
A: My handsome baby 😍🥴❤
S: Hehe 🙈🙈🙈 Can I see ya babe?🥺

Now she ain't feeling too little, huh? I fix myself in front of the camera, very intentionally letting my cleavage show.

A: Attachment: 1 image
A: There ya go hun 😘
S: How you always look so damn gorgeous?🤤 Thanks babe❤
A: Good to know that you like whatcha see😉
S: You have no idea 👀
A: Considering the fact that my princess is probably staring rn, I somewhat do 😌
S: Hey! That's not fair...
A: Hmm why not?
S: I have to go work...

Did I just turned her on with just a picture?

A: I know baby ❤
S: Well then...

Apparently yes.

A: Are you all ready, love?
S: I am, hopping on the car now 💖
A: Drive safe, boo 💛
S: I will babe 💙

After that I don't receive a text for a while so I assume she's driving to work and keep doing my work.

S: Just got here, I miss ya❤
A: I miss ya twice as much baby💜
S: I was wondering.. wanna do something after I clock out?..
A: I'd love to❤ Wanna grab something to eat?
S: Sounds good, I'll be hungry😅

I already am, in more ways than one...

A: Me too hun, can't wait💙
S: Should I come over to yo place and we go from there or lets meet up?
A: Come over and lets go together 💞
S: Alright 🥰 See ya later gorgeous😘
A: Have a great day, handsome💘
S: Thank you 🙈❤
A: You're welcome 💕

Then I simply keep working on my shit. Working from home might've been the best yet worse thing to ever happen to me. Sometimes I get freaking tired of being here to the point it makes me depressed, that's why I stop at cafés or whatever to work there instead. Anyways, after finishing off my work I tidy up around the house while listening to some music. When I notice it's close to the time she gets off work, I get myself ready. I put on a long sleeve white shirt, a black leather jacket, jeans ripped on the knees, black combat boots and a beanie of matching color. Have I ever mentioned that my blind ass uses contact lenses? My baby doesn't uses glasses or anything, her vision is just fine the same way she is so fine but well, as I'm doing a bit of makeup, I receive a notification...