Chapter 18

Ayanna's POV

Second day of the convention here we go. My body is a bit sore since yesteday night I was horny as hell -when not.. I always wanna just rail her- and my babygirl.. well, she loves when I take her which is honestly.. okay, okay, the point is that my body is a bit sore but nothing I can't handle. I already gave my baby her morning feeding, we had breakfast and I also got her dressed on a black onesie, high tops of the same color and red shorts along with some cute plaid socks. Today they gonna be running around almost all day long and I don't want her to overheat plus indoors the temperature is nice, nothing to worry about. Me on my side, I'm wearing a burgundy nursing dress with a floral print, white sneakers and some jewerly she can chew on. Although my baby doesn't chew on anything other than her teethers but if she were to need that comfort of chewing while hugging close to me I'll let her have it, specially because today we'll oficially be most of the day at the convention which she might feel a little anxious about though the activitiess and stuff might distract her. Regardless of anything, I will make sure she has lots of fun!

'Ready for the fun, princesa?' I wonder excitedly, she smiles wide

'I am, mami.'

'Lets get going, then!'

I give a quick last check to her diaper backpack. Bottles, sippies, pacis, teethers, snacks, cover up, blanky, stuffie, wipes and even a onesie just in case are all check, so we go out the door to wait for Resha and Gemma by the elevator. In like two minutes they arrive, Gemma skipping while Resha sighs...

'Sorry, a certain someone gave a bit of a fight with showering.'

'I didn't had to shower momma.' Gemma crosses her arms

'Of course you had to, don't want to stink up the convention.'

'Momma!'

'You better don't answer back at momma again eh?' Resha warns

'Sorry momma...' Gemma trails off, holding onto her arm

'It's alright, no worries.' I reply and the elevator comes

We hop in, getting to the lobby in no time. The instant we get to the convention, my baby holds onto my arm. Once again, we're handed a map of today's arrangement. For a second I look around, a bit in awe at the attractions and the way my baby's eyes light up.

'Alright, who's ready for some fun in the attractions?!' Resha playfully instigates, the babies bounce around

'Me momma! Me!'

'Me too auntie.' My baby smiles

'Just don't forget to keep close to us at all times and that once y'all get off each attraction you come directly to us, okay?' I point out

'Okay!' The babies reply

With that settled, we walk up to the area of the attractions, getting to the bounce castle first. Well, the babies get to it...

'Not gonna lie, this amazing.'

'It sure is, look at them.' I smile, looking at my baby bouncing around with Gemma

'They're sure having a blast.' Resha smiles back. 'I hope she kills that infinite energy she has, though.' She chuckles, her tone jokeful

'Gemma has always been a ball of energy.'

'Just one of the things I love about her, honestly.' She states and I feel myself almost coo at her words

'My baby can be energetic but she's pure sweetness.'

'Serene does have a bit of a hyper side but she's definitely a passive baby which is just perfect for yo overprotective ass.'

'Hey! I'm not overprotective...' I roll my eyes, then laugh a bit