Chapter 15

Ayanna's POV

To say I'm over the moon over the fact that I'm now producing milk for my baby would be an understatement. I'm just so goddamn happy about it I could jump off the walls or something. Now add up the fact that she really likes my milk and doesn't wants to unlatch. I can't even with it. In fact, she's still suckling on her sleep although her suckles are obviously too soft to get any milk out...

'Lets get to bed.' I stand up with her on my arms bride style

I lay back against the headrest, quickly popping paci on her mouth as I unlatch her. As much as I love to have her nursing, she'll probably want it later and I don't want them sore. Then I simply watch her sleep soundly, peacefully- her face currently looks as peaceful as ever which makes me happy. While my sweet little one gets her rest, I read a book I've been getting into. A bit later I look at the clock and seeing an hour has passed, I start leaving small kisses all over her pretty face to slowly wake her up...

'Mami' She sleepily says, her smile as sleepy and the way her words are muffled by her pacifier it's just too adorable

'It's time to wake up, sweet girl.' I softly say, leaving more kisses on her face and she sleepily groans

'Hi mami.' She snuggles up to me after kissing my cheek

'Hi there honey boo, how did you sleep?' I wonder

'I slept good mami.' She yawns, her paci falling off

'Whoops' I playfully say, holding up her paci and she nuzzles her face to my breast, making me feel that tingle from my aureola to my nipple like some milk is about to come out. 'You don't want paci, love?'

'Milky mami?'

'Oh, my baby wants more of my breastmilk? Gladly.' I answer, settling her down towards my other breast while her cheeks get red. 'Open for mami, sweetie.' I softly command, she does as said

I guide her to my nipple and once it comes in contact with her pretty lips, she starts suckling like there's no tomorrow. I gently shush her, rocking her on my arms...

'Take it easy princesa, mami's not going anywhere and I don't want you with an achy tummy.'

That seems to ease her as she suckles at a more steady rhythm. I simply watch her, feeling the letdown sensation happen, then the milk flowing out. She struggles a bit to establish a suckling/swallowing rhythm but with some gentle encouragements she gets to it.

'There we go, there, there.' I lowly say, patting her back gently when she furrows her brows. 'None of that baby girl, it will take a bit to get the hang of but we'll get there, we have lots of feedings to do after all.'

I feel her relax which is just about wonderful like the fact that I'm breastfeeding her. Although I can't simply describe how it feels that I'm providing her, that she's this relaxed, this happy, that I get to hold her so close. I feel like I can protect her from anything, like it's just us and the rest of the world doesn't exists. It's just us sharing this precious, intimate moment, this beautiful bond we share, those beautiful eyes of hers looking at me with so much adoration and hell, I very well know I'm looking at her the same way. I absolutely adore my sweet baby.

'Mami' She says, her words muffled by my nipple

'Yes, little love?'

'It's gone.'

'There's no more milk?' I wonder, she nods. 'Then my baby just emptied mama's breast.' I smile

'Is.. is that bad, mama?' She shyly asks

Oh, my shy little baby.

'The total opposite my love, it's good because my baby is getting aaaaaaall those extra nutrients she needs to grow all big and strong.'

'I'm glad, mami.' She smiles shyly

'I'll tell you what, bunny.' I pull her up so now we're face to face. 'Mami loves to feed you so just go ahead and have all of it that you want even if that means draining both of my breasts.'

'Got it, mami.' She says, evidently still feeling shy

'What's got my baby so shy, hm?' I gather her close

'I.. feel so tiny mami.' She replies, hiding her face on the crook of my neck

'Oh honey there's nothing to be so shy for, mami's here to take care of you.' I state, feeling her smile on my skin

'Mami, mi mami.' She wraps herself around me like a baby koala

'That's right princesa, mami.' I kiss her shoulder. 'I'm your mami and you're mi pequeña princesa.'

'I'm mami's.' She almost whispers, playing with a strand of my hair

'Mine all mine, from head to toe.' I pull her close

Some cuddling later, I receive a call from Resha that I pick up.

'Aye'

'Girl, I got some news.' She says, sounding excited and my baby giggles at my confused ass face

'What is it, girl?'

'First things first, how did Serene liked the nursery auntie made for her huh?' She wonders, I chuckle at her antics

'She loved it. In fact, we're in it right now.'

'I'm so glad! See? Auntie does it best.'

'Sure thing' I keep chuckling

'Also, there's going to be an ageplay convention and I thought you'd like to first, know, and second, go there with my ass.'

'No way, when? And where?'

'In two weeks at the dune resorts. Apparently it's gonna be some big ass shit that we gotta RSVP for.' 

'Well, I gotta talk to Serene about it so I'll call ya later on it, ight?'

'Ight girl, let me know as soon as you can.' She replies

'I will, take care y'all.'

'See ya, take care y'all as well.'

With that said I hang up and my baby just looks at me.

'What you needa talk to me about?' She wonders, sounding more like my big girl now

'You see baby, there's gonna be an ageplay convention so yo auntie Resha wanted to let me know and see if we wanted to go.'

'Ageplay convention? Something like the comic con?'

'Yes honey, you could say that. There's gonna be different booths, interactive activities and stuff like that.'

'Do you wanna go?'

'Only if you want to, princesa.' I softly answer, caressing her curls

'Let's go there, mami.' She smiles

'Alright honey, I'll let your auntie know we're going.'

She nods while smiling and while I'm sure that my baby's always so brave and strong, I hope it goes well. I would hate it if my baby goes through any sort of distress, I'm her mami and I should make things better, not worse..

I hope this goes nothing but well...