Chapter 8

Serene's POV

I open my eyes to the dim light peeking through the windows. The first thing I feel is her hold of me all loving, secure, protective and possessive. I indulge myself on it, rubbing my face on her warm chest which sparks my desire to nurse so I simply stop, focusing on just holding her which I love. Peace envelopes me and after a while I pull myself a bit apart, spotting the tattoo on her stomach- a huge butterfly under her perfectly shaped breasts that has rainbow strokes on the middle along with roses all around it that travel from her ribs to the tuck of her stomach. All of a sudden she sleepily groans, getting ahold of me while pulling me close.

'Here with mami, babygirl.' She sleepily says, hugging me into her and causing me to smile big

'Cuddles for mami.' I lowly say, snuggling her close

'All the cuddles for mami.' She kisses the top of my head, I feel how she's smiling right now which makes me so happy

'All of em mami.' I look up at her gorgeous sleepy, smiling face

'And all of my cuddles are for mi princesa.' She says, her voice still cutely raspy from the sleepiness

Then mami rubs her eyes, stretching some. When I pull my arms apart, she places em back around her waist and resumes her stretching while I just hold her. I love her so damn much.

'How did my precious baby sleep?' She asks, her tone sweet

'Great mami and you?' I rapidly ask, a big smile spreads across her face

'I slept amazing cuddling my baby.' She kisses my forehead, pulling me closer. 'Good morning, sweetheart.'

'Good morning, mami.' I smile as big

Then mami lays on her back, laying me over her chest and I absolutely love it. Her skin on mine, caring touch, big smile, shiny eyes, soothing heartbeat, perfect boobies.. nipples.. stop.

'My baby sure likes to look at my boobies.' Mami chuckles, I feel my face burn

'It's not like that, mami!' I exclaim, hiding my face under my hands and against her body

'Seems like my cute little babygirl wants to nurse hm?' Mami wonders

Wait, what? Is it that obvious?! How does she knows?!

'I.. I...

Mami doesn't hesitates and pulls me up with her onto the headrest. I look at her pretty face, feeling my need for her increase by the minute...

'It's okay to need mami cuddle bug, there's nothing to be shy or nervous about.' Mami softly states, gently laying me across her lap

Her boobies smother my face, I get ahold of one.. I need this so much. I need suckies so bad but I'm finding it hard to let go and just do so. Anyways, mami tenderly cradles me on her arms. Now I can see her gorgeous smiling face along with her blue orbs shining bright like the stars and smile right back at her. Maybe just this is enough. This closeness, my skin brushing against hers, mami's eyes on me, how happy she looks.

'Open for mami, little love.' Mami gently commands, tapping her fingers on my lower lip. Open my mouth for her? Does she want this too? I follow her command. 'What a good baby.'

Mami's soft voice and reassuring smile helps me feel very reassured. It's okay to need her, she's my mami. Once I part my lips she gently guides my head towards her nipple. When my mouth comes in contact with her soft breast, I open wider as to latch on and do so, having a first suck that indulges all of my senses. In that moment, mami smiles bigger than her face could fit...