Chapter 17

Ayanna's POV

I wake up to the feeling of my baby's suckles. Today the convention starts and while we've been looking forward to it, I know that my baby might be a little anxious because it's a whole other city. For sure that is the reason why she's drinking up apart from the fact that she must be hungry. My hungry little monster always wants my milk, yesterday she even made grabby hands for it which was way too cute. Usually in the mornings she waits for me to wake up, although I don't mind if she does this. We agreed that it's okay if she wakes me up by breastfeeding and while it took me off guard, I loved it a little too much. It feels just about amazing to get awaken by her needy suckles.

'Good morning, sweetheart.' I lowly say, kissing her forehead

'Goods monin mama.' She replies, her words muffled by my nipple

Then I simply contemplate her sleepily, playing with her soft curls and gently humming a song.

'Is mama's milk good?' I wonder when she unlatches, she nods and attempts to reach my other nipple. 'My, my, mama's baby has a big appetite.' I swiftly prop myself up while she babbles a protest and settle her down to my other breast to which she latches on as quickly. 'That's right, my baby's just too hungry, hm?'

I pat her booty comfortingly while she suckles hungrily, delighting myself on the simplicity of contemplating her. She's feeling just so tiny this morning and it's adorable to witness. Well, as time has went by, as I feed her more and more she has been noticeably feeling more confident on being tinier. I love to see it, to take care of her and how much she needs mama for just about anything.

'Done, sweetie?' I softly ask, feeling that she isn't swallowing anymore yet still suckling

She nods but doesn't unlatch. I let her be, obviously enjoying having my baby close plus wanting to take away some of the stress she might be feeling. These days we've set up specific times to nurse as obviously none of us is going to work, so I hope that the more frequent feedings help her out after all. It'll help me too since I obviously also love the closeness, to snuggle her and provide her the warmth and nurturing of my brrastmilk that helps her relax as well.

'Done mama' She says in her tiny voice that melts me away

'Great job, princesa.' I kiss her forehead, she smiles and kisses my cheek. 'Lets start the day.'

She squeals when I pepper kisses all over her freckles...

'Mama! Stoooops!'

'Not until I've kissed all of those cute freckles!'

She giggles. 'Mama!'

'They're mine! They're mine! They're mine!' I playfully say

'Yes mami, they yours! They yours!' She laughs and it's music to my ears

Then we take a quick shower. I get on a white cami, sneakers of the same color, high waisted jeans and a light pink fuzzy jacket that my baby loves the soft texture of. Since it's gonna be a bit cold, I put her on a soft blue long sleeve shirt with black jeans and white sneakers that match mine. Following that, we eat an omellete with hashbrowns and sasuage that my baby helps me make. It's a 2 hour drive so I want to make sure she's fueled up even if I brought snacks.

'I see it was good.' I playfully say, leaving a kiss on her forehead when I pick up her now empty plate

'It was mami, thankies!'

'No need to thank me honey, now go brush those teeth while mami cleans this up.'

She goes away to the bathroom, I do the dishes and check on her diaper backpack to see if it's all ready to go.