chapter 108

Mulai dari awal

    There are many snacks and dry goods on the South Street. After Zhou Yi left the office, he would go there every few days to buy some fried chestnuts and the like for snacks.

    Today Zhou Yi suddenly felt a little greedy again. After getting off the office, he made a special detour to South Street, and went to the store he had been patronizing all along. The boss knew him.

    "Master, you are here, is it still the same as before?"

    Zhou Yi smiled and said, "Yes

    , it is the same as before." Stir-fried, it tastes extremely mellow in the mouth.

    "Miss, look, it's Mr. Zhou!" Opposite to Zhou Yi, Li Yingru just came out of the bookstore, Qing'er saw Zhou Yi at a glance, and hurriedly pointed it out to her.

    Li Yingru immediately looked in the direction Qing'er pointed, and saw Zhou Yi standing in front of the fried chestnut stand to pay.

    "Miss, I really didn't expect Master Zhou to like to eat these things. Like a child!" Qing'er covered her mouth and smiled.

    Li Yingru tapped Qing'er's forehead: "Who says eating chestnuts is a child? Your miss, I also like to eat candy!

    " You have started to protect Young Master Zhou."

    "Damn girl, stop talking nonsense..." Li Yingru pinched Qing'er's ear, and walked straight towards Zhou Yi after speaking.

    "Mr. Zhou." Zhou Yi was holding a chestnut and was about to eat it. When he turned around, he saw Li Yingru. Yi said to the boss, "Fry another piece of chestnut."

    "Okay." The boss naturally agreed happily.

    Li Yingru looked at Zhou Yi with a smile: "You just let me make the decision, what if I don't like it!"

    Zhou Yi realized later: "Don't you like it? Forget it. I'll take it back and give it to my brother."

    Qing'er snickered again from behind. Usually, Mr. Zhou is quite clever. So silly for a while.

    "Okay, I'm just kidding you, I like to eat, as long as it's sweet." Li Yingru blinked mischievously.

    Zhou Yi was a little stunned by her smile. It happened that the chestnut was ready at this time, and the boss' voice woke him up. After taking the chestnut, he walked side by side with Li Yingru.

    "Miss Li, this chestnut is a little hot, let me peel it for you." Zhou Yi took a chestnut and felt it, and hurriedly said to Li Yingru.

    Li Yingru looked at Zhou Yi with a smile, two dimples appeared on the corners of her mouth: "Okay,"

    Li Yingru is tall and tall, with long legs and big strides, but Zhou Yi walks slowly like a little old man, Li Yingru Then he also slowed down his pace, following Zhou Yi's pace.

    She looked at Zhou Yi's side face, the edges and corners were not as sharp as other men's, and the whole facial features seemed soft, as if he was born with a smiling face, whenever she saw him, she was always smiling, the whole person gave people the feeling Just like a piece of warm jade, it will not make people feel dazzling, and it is very comfortable to stay with him.

    Li Yingru knew that despite the thin body of the man next to him, he was extremely powerful inside. Li Yingru had a manly personality, but in front of Zhou Yi, she could rarely feel the man's strength. The pearl is held in the hand, and the combination of rigidity and softness is powerful.

    Looking at it like this, Li Yingru became a little crazy.

    After Zhou Yi peeled a chestnut, he handed it to Li Yingru, but Li Yingru didn't pick it up. Zhou Yi looked at Li Yingru, "Miss Li?