"That's right, actually this world is very big..." Zhou Yi goes to the office every day, no matter how late it is, he will talk to Zhou Jia, no matter what, it may be geographical customs, it may be the world opposite Da Viet, or it may be natural science... …, such small chats every day greatly broadened Zhou Jia’s horizons and aroused his interest in learning.

    The two brothers talked for a while as usual, Zhou Yi told Zhou Jia to rest early, and then went back to the room by himself, and went to the Imperial Academy the next day to do his work as usual.     As soon as he sat down, someone whispered to him: "Zhou Yi

    , do you know that the emperor lost his temper in the early morning court!"

The embankment that was only strengthened last year has such a serious breach this year. I can figure out the reason with my ass. Emperor Chongzheng loves money so much that even his courtiers are stingy, but now so much tax has to be taken away. For disaster relief, it's surprising that he doesn't lose his temper.

    "Is it because of the breaking of the embankment in Yuanping Mansion?" Zhou Yi was a good listener, so he asked curiously.

    The man said emotionally: "No, such a big thing happened. The first person to suffer was the Minister of the Ministry of Industry. I heard that he was directly dismissed by the emperor. I've been grounded."

    Zhou Yi said, "It's not surprising that this punishment is not surprising. I can tell with my toes that the Minister of Ministry of Works must be involved, and someone from the Ministry of Households may also be involved. There are other people involved, Zhou Yi doesn't know, but according to Zhou Yi's guess, there should be some, and then there are some big and small officials in Yuanping Mansion. After all, money has to pass through their territory. If he didn't scrape a layer of skin, Zhou Yi wouldn't believe it if he was killed.

    "That's it?" Zhou Yi asked.

    "How can it be? The emperor lost his temper early in the court. He heard that an inspection team will be set up to go to Yuanping Mansion to thoroughly investigate this case!" He whispered in his ear: "This is obviously a hot potato. Who dares to take this hand? The people in the inspection team have not yet made a decision, and no one in the court dares

    to respond." Is Shi or Dali Temple responsible?" Zhou Yi asked suspiciously.

    "It used to be like this, but every time when investigating this kind of corruption and fraud, Dali Temple and the supervisory censor always arrested a few youngsters and made a fuss. The emperor seems to have made up his mind this time. He must find out the mastermind behind the incident. Maybe I also want to knock the mountain to shake the tiger, after all, the corruption in the court has become more and more popular in the past few years! Now I heard that I intend to send an imperial envoy to monitor it. Although this title sounds good, who is willing to accept it? I think it is still possible. Grinding." This guy seems to know a lot, and his analysis is clear and logical.

    Zhou Yi looked at it, and deeply felt that his sources of information were too few, and even a gossip king in the Imperial Academy knew much more than him.

    However, Zhou Yi still agrees with his words. Although the name of the imperial envoy sounds good, who knows that it is an errand that is set on fire. Yuanping Mansion is known as the second largest mansion after the capital, and the water there is deep. Really, who dares to wade into this muddy water, besides, maybe there are still high-ranking officials in the DPRK and others colluding with each other.

    Zhou Yi thought it was a good thing that he is now a minor official of the Imperial Academy, and he would never be able to bear the title of imperial envoy, so he only listened to this matter as a gossip, read books in the morning, revised books in the afternoon, and then had a good time Xia Ya.