After returning, Wen Qu sighed, Zhou Yi knew that he was worried about the disaster victims in Yuanping Mansion.

On the way back, Zhou Yi was full of thoughts.

The bursting of the canal is not a natural disaster, but a man-made disaster. These officials are too greedy!

"Zhou Yi!!!" Zhou Yi was walking thoughtfully, when suddenly a voice of surprise came from above his head.

Zhou Yi looked up and saw Tong Baobao on the second floor smiling at him with the window open.

"Zhou Yi, come up, come up, let's have a drink together!" Tong Baobao waved excitedly, grinned and shouted, no matter how you look at it, it looks like Erha sticking out his tongue.

Zhou Yi rubbed his nose. This Tong Bao Baogui is an uncle of the country. Although his mind is simple, he also saves face. If he loses face, I'm afraid that the little plastic friendship formed a few days ago will be ruined again. Disappointed, Zhou Yi had no choice but to enter the Taibai Building. On the second floor, Tong Baobao had already opened the door and was waiting for him at the door.

"Zhou Yi, come in quickly." Tong Baobao waved to Zhou Yi.

Zhou Yi followed Tong Baobao into the room, only to find that there were two other people in the room, dressed in exactly the same style as Tong Baobao, in short, it was just an exaggeration.

"Let me introduce to you, this is Qi Qu, the young master of Duke Qi's mansion." Tong Baobao pointed to a young man with a fan inlaid with rubies.

Naturally, Zhou Yi could only quickly say hello.

Qi Qu looked Zhou Yi up and down, then snorted and rolled his eyes.

Zhou Yi didn't care either, the smile on his face didn't change at all.

"This is Ma Biwen, the eldest grandson of the eldest princess." Tong Baobao pointed to another young man whose whole body looked golden.

Zhou Yi understood that the one sitting here was the top dandy of Dayue Dynasty.

It's just that the name of the horse wall pattern really made Zhou Yi want to laugh, wouldn't he become Bi Mawen after changing it?

Zhou Yi wanted to laugh, but he still had to hold back, and gave Bi Mawen a serious... oh no, it was Ma Biwen saying hello.

This Ma Biwen didn't even look at Zhou Yi, he just brushed his hair.

Zhou Yi felt a toothache when he saw it, and this guy looked a little sissy.

When it was his turn to introduce Zhou Yi, Tong Baobao had his own sound effect, and after a few clangs, he said to Ma Biwen and Qi Qu, "You don't know, this is my new brother, Zhou Yi, This year's champion of the new department, you must be very good."

"Hehehehe..." Ma Biwen laughed, it was a really "coquettish" smile, and her voice was like a good girl, "I said baby, you are too hungry now, what? Everyone is called brothers, is the number one scholar really great? Doesn't the imperial court select a number one scholar every three years?"

When Ma Biwen was speaking, Zhou Yi always had a calm smile on his face, even when he heard Ma Biwen His voice and face didn't change at all.

Ma Biwen was also observing Zhou Yi while talking, seeing that he didn't show any strange expression when he heard his voice, Ma Biwen felt relieved. The look at Zhou Yi was no longer the critical look he had at the beginning.

Zhou Yi can talk, but he has become acquainted with these people after just one drink, and he is neither humble nor overbearing. Although he talks warmly, he doesn't seem to be trying to please them, which gives these people countless novelties. , either because of the anger of the previous generation, or the dislike of their companions, and the rest of the people are all here to curry favor with them, and the bright flattery on their faces made them extremely annoyed.

Zhou Yi held an extremely sincere face, which made it easy for the three people to believe that every word he said came from the bottom of his heart, and he didn't blindly agree with the three of them, and he would move every inch where there were disagreements. Do not let the argument. This makes people believe that Zhou Yi is not saying good things to please them.

This is an experience that these dude disciples have never experienced in making friends in the past.

Now, when the banquet was over, not only Tong Baobao, but also the other two were called by Brother Zhou.

On the way back, Zhou Yi thought of how these dudes gossip about every household in the capital, and a thought came to his mind.

But right now he has no one he can trust, so he has to hold back temporarily.

Back home, Wang Yan and Liu Ya had already returned, Zhou Yi sat down and asked, "Mother, how are you?"