"Everyone, colleagues, please listen to me, listen to me..." It was not the old man who came out this time, but Tao Dihua, the Minister of the Household Department.

When a big guy like him spoke, these people still gave him face and gradually calmed down: "My colleagues, it's not that our household department deliberately defaulted on your salaries, but because we really can't pay you." "Fart, didn't it just

happen Do you collect a tax from the south? Don't think that we are big bastards, so you can trick us!" The military officer and the others don't buy it, no matter what official you are, even the Minister of the Ministry of Households will scold you! "Hey, colleagues, you will know about this tomorrow. Let me just say it here. The canal in Yuanping Mansion burst and many people died. Everyone has been an official for many years. I don't think the importance of Yuanping Mansion needs me." More to say, all the money has been used for disaster relief, for the sake of those refugees, for the sake of the common people, don't rush our household department." Zhou Yi was surprised, what! The canal in Yuanping Mansion burst its embankment, wasn't it reinforced last year?

Yuanping Mansion is the gateway to the east of the Dayue Dynasty. It is densely populated and has a low altitude. There is a section of canal built directly above the altitude of Yuanping Mansion, known as the Hanging River

. Dare to imagine how many people will die.

The noisy officials were also taken aback when they heard the news. Yuanping Mansion is the second largest mansion after the capital city. This...

for an instant, the people in front of the household department all quieted down.

"Dear colleagues, this time His Majesty issued an imperial decree to transport the money to the disaster relief as soon as he learned of the disaster in Yuanping Mansion. Now the Ministry of Households really can't get the money. You see that there are so many victims in the disaster, so you are lenient." Let's make a deal for a few days."

As soon as these words came out, most of the officials decided not to make a fuss, after all, they didn't rely on this little money for food, but the household department dared to owe them their salaries, so they wanted to make a fuss It's nothing more than encouraging the unhealthy trend of the Ministry of Household Affairs, but now that they know that the money from the treasury is used for disaster relief, they don't want to make trouble anymore. don't want?

So a large group of people prepared to retreat.

Only the military attache did not seem to accept this reason.

One of the leaders said: "Bah, who doesn't know that the embankment of the canal was only reinforced last year, so much money was sprinkled, and the embankment burst this year. What are they doing for the Ministry of Industry? They must have greedy for the money. The money fell into their pockets, but now they are in arrears with our salary. What is the reason? Those soldiers in the army are not waiting to get the money to go back to support their families. If you don't send money now, do you let them and their Is your family starving to death?"

As soon as these words came out, most of the people present changed their faces, and they all looked at the military officer. This group of savages, who don't know the twists and turns, but they can easily say Is it exported? Repairing the embankment is not only the Ministry of Industry, as long as the departments and personnel involved, which one has not made a fortune in it? It is not bad to be able to achieve half of the success after peeling off layer by layer. No one at the Hanlin Academy was a fool, they all winked quietly, went aggressively, and came back quietly.