ೋღ 🥀 ღೋ Chapter 18 ღ 🥀 ღೋ

ೋr 🌺 ღೋ

Tear the petals off of you
Make you tell the truth

-PETALS by Hole-

Namjoon's eyes widen in open shock as he stares into the eyes of the past

He couldn't believe that she stood in front of him. Her beautiful light dirty-blond hair has taken on a new look; it is wavier and has highlights, but what mesmerized him were her sparkling cognac eyes and sweet dimpled smile. She was still flawlessly pale, but still gorgeous. The girl who gave him the four happiest years of his life at university The girl who taught him how to love himself and who owned his heart He thought he would marry and have a family with this beautiful girl.

"Celine...how... when...?"He whispered in English with total awe. She grinned widely as her white, sparkling teeth glowed in the light. Namjoon was just shaking his head in surprise.

Frosty stood there just watching how Celine's thin, pale arms suddenly embraced Joonie with so much excitement and pure joy in her demeanor. She even pecks him enthusiastically on both cheeks. Namjoon's dimpled smile was wide, and his eyes were sparkling when he looked at his gorgeous ex-girlfriend. Her face was radiant from the unexpected treat she got by running into her ex-boyfriend.

 Her face was radiant from the unexpected treat she got by running into her ex-boyfriend

"Oh, my gosh! Namjoonie... You're still as gorgeous as you were a few years ago. How quickly time passes!" She gushed as her gaze wandered over his muscular build and calm, relaxed persona. He's still hot, even though he's a few years older. Namjoon only smirked at her apparent admiration for him. He turned to face the quiet blonde girl next to him, who was watching their exchange with interest. He unconsciously grasped Frosty's soft hands in his, which made Frosty smile joyfully.

Her gaze shifted with a frown to the lovely, calm blond next to Joon. She then glanced at him with interest. There was an inexplicable spark that aroused her curiosity. Is this Namjoon's girlfriend? She kept a close eye on Frosty and was pleasantly delighted when Namjoon chose a local lady. She pondered how Frosty got her platinum hair to look so natural; there weren't even any dark traces in her roots. Her gorgeous blue-grey contacts were captivating. She wondered what brand it was. Namjoon has a beautiful girlfriend-a little too young, but well.