ೋღ 🥀ღೋChapter 11 ღ 🥀 ღೋ

ೋr 🌺 ღೋ

The best way to love a woman is to let her bloom like a flower so that you can enjoy her beauty without plucking her petals. - Author: Debasish Mridha

ೋr 🌺 ღೋ

Vincenza pov

Namjoon found the whole thing amusing. The fact that you weren't impressed with him getting spoiled on 'Valentine's Day.' and not you. When he hugged you tighter, you just scrunched up your nose. Walking side by side on the sidewalk made you feel better.

Namjoon smiles as he gazes down at your sparkling eyes. You enjoy being wrapped in his powerful arms.

"Come on, sweetie...some stores might still have Valentine's Day leftovers." He took your small hand in his and led you into a nearby shop selling all sorts of cute western trinkets. Your eyes sparkled as you rounded a romantic corner.

"Oh, my goodness! Look at that Jooni! A love corner. Let us explore. I'm going to spoil you today, my sweet little Valentine!" You start celebrating by jumping up and down. The shop assistants were captivated by this stunning blonde girl who resembled a K-pop star.

You take his hands in yours and lead him to another corner. You surprised him by steering him away from the "love corner."

"Joon, please go keep those shop assistants company while I buy you something, and no peeking! and you are not permitted to flirt with them, "You warned him with a thin forefinger. He smirked amusedly as you summoned the assistant to keep Joon company while you shop. She was more than willing to talk to the handsome stud.

"OK, sweetie...take your time." He grins as he follows the assistant to a table with old historical books that instantly take his interest. While you look with interest at the table. All the products were on sale from the old Valentine stock, which was still in good condition and quality.

You just shook your head and murmured, "Well, Joon will just have to accept a gift. OK, operation Valen-Joonie-tine's Day has just begun," you say, motioning to another shop assistant for help. She discreetly brought you a cute basket and you placed the different chosen items in the basket to hide them from peeking eyes.

After all the items were rung up and you walked out with a big smile on your face, with packets of cute items in gift bags.

"Don't you want me to carry all those packets for you... even though they are technically mine?" He inquired, his gaze falling to your bulging arms, which were stuffed with packages.

As you looked at his grin, you laughed. "No, you just want to take a look. I'll give it to you when the time comes. So, Mr. CEO, be patient." You smirk as you connect your elbow to his arm. Happiness radiates from you like magical energy. Namjoon caught it immediately. You take a seat when you come across a cute bench.

"What's next on the agenda? Are you not hungry?" He was curious. When he looks at his bucket list, he is concerned about what his "Frosty" is planning.

"Ok, here is one: buy street food from a vendor and make his/her day." Well, let's find a street food restaurant or stall. I'm starving. I can even eat you. " You pout as he chuckled, pinching your cheek.

"Okay, let's do it and call it a day. Remember how you promised to give me another gift?" He nods and walks sideways, taking your hand in his. He decided to park the car further down the road and go for a leisurely walk with her.

You notice many people going about their daily lives while walking. As you cast a sidelong glance at Joon, your heart begins to ache. You could tell your feelings for this intelligent man were futile. Why are you so taken with the most unattainable man?