ೋღ 🥀 ღೋ Chapter 13 ღ 🥀 ღೋ

ೋr 🌺 ღೋ

By plucking her petals you do not

gather the beauty of a flower...

ೋr 🌺 ღೋ

You felt a little out of place thinking about not seeing Joonie.

You were concerned about his well-being, still hoping you'll get to meet him in some way. You missed him, as well as the laughter and fun you shared.

When you approached your grandmother, she was sitting at the kitchen table, sipping a steaming cup of Jasmine tea.

"How are you, Grams?"You greeted her with cheerful enthusiasm, and she smiled up at you. You sat across from your grandmother and kissed her soft cheek.

"Good morning, little one. You slept well." She laughs "Here are some kimchi eggs with toast. The teapot is still half-full of jasmine tea. Please assist yourself." She motioned to the food platters on the table.

You smile and thank your grandmother, but you can feel her calculating eyes on her as yours meet hers nervously.

"So, Frosty," she glanced up. "Can you tell me where you've been spending your time the last two days? And don't tell me you've been working on sketches for your Verona boss. I came home once after 10 a.m. and couldn't find you. I've even called the house line."

As you inhale deeply, your eyes widen slightly. "Promise you won't get angry first." You linked hers with your pinky finger. Your grandmother grinned as she did your request.

"All right, as long as you weren't up to any mischief," she teased.

When you saw your grandmother's eyes widen in accusation, you looked a little nervous and said, "Er...I know you don't want me to get involved with Mr. Kim--but er---."

"Aww, Frosty... I told you to resist him or stay away from the man...why don't you just listen?" She slammed her palm against the table. She informed you that Mr. Kim is a member of one of the conglomerate's families.

 Kim is a member of one of the conglomerate's families