ೋღ 🥀 ღೋ Chapter 5 ღ 🥀 ღೋ

ೋღ 🌺 ღೋ

The flowers you see

blooming in the sunshine were once hidden  

seeds waiting patiently for the rain."

― Chrisy Ann Martine

ೋღ 🌺 ღೋ

You kept yourself occupied helping Chiji with the wedding arrangements after your most embarrassing encounter with the charming Mr Kim. The Kim wedding will be the most gorgeous with pastel pinks, lilacs, and white blossoms. You even constructed a tiny basket for your grandmother and filled it with her favourite dry fruit snacks. The two teenagers had finished their work for the day and had left. You and Chiji were the only ones working on Mr Kim's basket in the workshop. You apologised to your grandmother multiple times.

She could only smile and give you a warm hug. You commit to behaving, but everyone in the shop knows it'll be wishful thinking.

You can't help but react in your unique fashion to things. Unfortunately, your way is not the best, making you popular with people. 

You and Pablo exchanged text messages. You smile as you consider how much he missed you. You're having trouble forgetting about the intriguing man in the shop after your altercation with your grandmother. You couldn't take his face out of your mind. He had you enthralled. You're itching to get home and draw him. You wished you had taken a picture of his face.

When you inquire about him with Chiji, you are astounded to learn that he is a well-known novelist whose works have been made into blockbusters. He appeared to be very humble. You were even more surprised to learn that he is the President of a well-known publishing house. Chiji thought it hilarious when she told you about the wealthy Billionaire, how he and his friends graced themselves on many magazine covers and financial news publications.

You took a big breath and sighed, knowing that you'd never be in that young man's league. She mentioned the 7 Bangtan Elite club to you. Three of them are already married, have kids, or expect kids. In addition, he only dates gorgeous, sophisticated, wealthy women in his league.

As you stuffed the snacks into the floral basket, you shook your head dejectedly.

"Please take my sincerest apology, Chiji...Grandma has almost lost it all because of me. I should probably apologise to... Mr Kim. I'm curious about his name. Grandma said I needed to make an apology card, so I did. Grandma also advised that I write a letter of apology." You made a sad face with your lips pursed. You've never been so hesitant to show your face before.

Softly, Chiji smiles. "He has a good face. His full name is Kim Namjoon. I understand why you'd feel that way. However, super-wealthy people must either marry into super-wealthy families or be well-known. I was convinced you were expected to jump on him...the chemistry between you two was unmistakable." She gushed, her eyes twinkling with delight as she looked at you.

With a shake of your head, you expressed your unhappiness with your current situation. "What possessed me to do it in the first place? Chiji. Now I'm humiliated. It wasn't like I could blame it on the devil. I had a deep desire to kiss those luscious lips. I'm not sure how I'll apologise to that hot guy now. If he sees me, he will file charges or obtain a restraining order against me.,don't you want to give him my letter, Chiji? I'll get you the best facial items available. Please, don't tell Grams, do it for me!" You closely grip her warm, chubby body, appealing and begging her to assist you.