ೋღ 🥀 ღೋ Chapter 6ೋღ 🥀 ღೋ

ೋღ 🌺 ღೋ

Roses do not bloom hurriedly, for beauty, like any masterpiece, takes time to blossom."

― Matshona Dhliwayo

ೋღ 🌺 ღೋ

Vincenza pov- part 1

When you awoke the following day, the prospect of meeting him fill you with dread

When you awoke the following day, the prospect of meeting him fill you with dread. What happens if he notices you and decides to press charges? How could your grandmother have put you in such danger?

In the pit of your stomach, you have an exciting nervousness. You prepared the bouquet and put the champagne and a box of custard chocolates in the gift bag. You couldn't help but follow him on social media. You could find many pieces about him in various magazines on the internet-his likes and dislikes. You felt like a creepy stalker after two hours of reading about him. You couldn't stop. He got your heart rate going.

Without Chijis' knowledge, you hid a single bottle of draft beer and red wine inside the gift bag. You're hoping he won't put your grandmother on the "do-not-contact" list when he sees it.

While you and Chiji worked on the arrangements, everything was calm in the shop. The weather appeared perfect for a stroll outside, but you know your grandma is determined to put you to work after yesterday's stupidity.

You were even too fearful of talking to your mother and making her concerned. She already had a demanding job looking after and caring for you while juggling a travel schedule-her concern for your long-term well-being.

You were stopped in your tracks last night when you overheard her talking on the phone with your grandmother, who seemed upset.

You couldn't get a Convo potion out of your head.

-"-Gina! Isn't it past time for Frosty to meet her Italian relatives? --"

????

"I understand it's risky...but he wants his daughter...hiding her in Seoul won't stop him..."

????

"Gina! --she is now an adult!" --I'll let her make her own choice...... Vincenzo,-- I'm sorry...baby..."

With furrowed brows, you spun around and entered your room. Vincenzo, who is he? --your father's rejection? Why is he trying to reach out to you at this time? Is it true that you are his only child?

Pablo also called you, and the two of you chatted for about an hour. He was indifferent about his phone charges. He misses you, and you haven't even been in Korea for a day. When he made you pledge not to fall in love with anybody else, you almost laughed out loud.