ೋღ 🥀 ღೋ Chapter 12ೋ ღ 🥀 ღೋ

ೋr 🌺 ღೋ

It is at the edge of a petal

that love waits

ೋr 🌺 ღೋ

Namjoon returned to his apartment after dropping Frosty.

He had a contented smile on his face. He can't believe he and Frosty did everything for today on their bucket list. He mentally reminded himself to thoroughly read the bucket list so that he could be one step ahead of her.

He chuckled to himself as he remembered how she pouted when she had to spoil him for Valentine's Day. He'd never laughed so much in the presence of a girl. When he was with his ex, Celine he was formal. He never had a sense of humor, she always complained. Yoongi was better according to Seokjins -hyung. Even Seokjins -hyung told him that, Yoongi was better because he was already a lost cause when it came to humor.

When he got home, he quickly took a very hot shower and dressed semi-formally.

He anticipates that the Taiwanese family will be present for dinner. He isn't in the mood to be in Shanchais' presence. He'll be arriving home earlier because he's tired and wants to sleep early.

Before he left, his gaze was drawn to the small package Frosty had given him. Curiosity got the best of him, and he decided to tear it open.

His eyes widen as he notices the small frame holding his miniature portrait painting. Frosty has a lot of talent, to say the least. Frosty is a true artist. She painted him with such flair and precision. Even his earring appeared to be real.

He already knows where he'll put it.

He was about to leave when he received a text message from his mother, urging him to come back to the mansion immediately

He was about to leave when he received a text message from his mother, urging him to come back to the mansion immediately. The guest has already arrived, and she wishes to serve dinner, but he is well aware that his role is to carve the roast meat. Namjoon took a deep breath before grabbing his keys and hurrying to his mother's dreaded dinner.

 Namjoon took a deep breath before grabbing his keys and hurrying to his mother's dreaded dinner