ೋღ 🥀 ღೋChapter 8ೋღ 🥀ღೋ

ೋღ 🌺 ღೋ

Love is flower-like; Friendship is like a sheltering tree."

- Samuel Taylor Coleridge

ೋღ 🌺 ღೋ

Vincenza pov

When you unexpectedly received a call from Mr. Kim, you were astounded and rendered speechless. He has just abruptly told you that he will pick you up the following morning at 9:00.

You were tense with expectations the entire evening. how to inform your grandma. She'll flip. She is aware that you will inevitably make another blunder. You want to get along well with Grams.

You ask him to pick you up at home and quickly text him your address, but you are nervous about your grandma.

What was his actual location for you? Not his office, you hope. You'll be scared witless by that red-headed woman. She gives you such anxiety.

However, it will also be disastrous to be alone with Mr. Kim Namjoon. He makes you experience weird emotions, and while you enjoy these new feelings of bliss, it also fills you with anxiety. You know you're falling for this dreamy man every minute, so you're scared.

 You know you're falling for this dreamy man every minute, so you're scared

You were up and about at 6:00 the next morning. You were unable to get any rest. Namjoon and you had passionate love scenes in your dreams. As soon as you awoke, you were agitated and hot under the collar.

When it's important because of the huge wedding contract, your grandma may arrive at the shop earlier than normal. She often leaves for work by 7:00 a.m.

When you served her a quick breakfast, she was pleasantly surprised. You couldn't even eat because of your anxiety.

"Why aren't you eating,?" she wonders aloud as you wince and slump into the tiny breakfast nook.

You just take a sip of your filter coffee and say, "Er...I'm not that hungry, grams?"

Your brows were wrinkled as Hanna peered up and asked, "Yes...something wrong?"