ೋღ 🥀 ღೋ Chapter 7ღ 🥀 ღೋ

ೋღ 🌺 ღೋ

When the petals of the heart unfold, the fragrance spreads across the valley

- Amit Ray-

ೋღ 🌺 ღೋ

Namjoon pov: Part 1

Namjoon looked sheepishly at the narrowed eyes of his best friend Mi-Young

Namjoon looked sheepishly at the narrowed eyes of his best friend Mi-Young. He truly cannot explain what just happened with the platinum --beauty. For a moment he was hopelessly entranced by this girl. She mesmerized him with her beautiful Italian accent. Now he can understand why Italian is regarded as the best-sounding language. It is so romantic.

He quickly moved to his desk to escape Mi-Young's scrutiny. How can he explain to her what just occurred? He is a strong, rational, and focused person, but all of a sudden it's like he lost all sense of direction with this girl-woman.

Mi-young signalled at the door and looked at him with furrowed brows" Who...who was that? Joonie?

"Oh er...she is from Kwon-Petals. They just brought a gift from their er...grandmother. No big deal.' he smiled as he sat down and pulled some contracts towards him to keep his racing heart busy. O gosh, he almost savors the lips of this girl. They were so attracted to each other that he just lost his cool for a second. He needs to get his act together.

Mi-Young doesn't look too convinced," Oh, she is very pretty with that "dyed hair." She scrunched up her nose. The girl seemed to be all in Joonies' personal space. She hates girls like her. Over lovesick high schoolers.

Namjoon just snorts," She is quite a character. But enough about this strange girl. Do you need something from me?"

Mi-young inhaled deeply," Yes the contracts. Your mom needs it for final approval. We have a business meeting tomorrow morning with a new romance author. She wants her book to be adapted for a film too. So the team is busy reading the manuscript----" she sighed when she saw Namjoon's eyes glazed up, he didn't even listen to her. He had a weird smirk on his soft lips. Mi-young furrowed her brows. What is up with him?

"Joonie!!! "she shouts a little louder. His glazed eyes widened as he became startled as he looked at her annoyed face. A little faint blush was evident on his cheeks. Gosh...what the heck was he thinking? He didn't even hear a word she was saying, his mind was solely on the moment that transpired in his office. He needs to focus. Mi-young would not be impressed if she knew what he was fantasizing about the young girl. How old is she anyway?

"Sorry, Mi-Young. I was just thinking about our elusive author..." he quickly apologized when he saw her narrowed, suspicious eyes. He quickly rummaged through the folders on his desk to give to her. When he found it he smiled a charming dimpled smile and handed it into her hand," Here are some of the contracts...let my mom check it over. Especially the part of the royalties."