ೋღ 🥀 ღೋ Chapter 4ೋღ 🥀 ღೋ

ೋღ 🌺 ღೋ

When the petals of the heart unfold fragrance

spreads across the valley."

― Amit Ray

ೋღ 🌺 ღೋ

Hoseok was still laughing when they got into the car. He was in stitches after what transpired in the shop.

Namjoon has never been speechless and helpless in front of a cute female before. His friend revelled that the girl was seducing him in front of everyone. He's excited to post the footage later today on the BANGTAN chat group.

Namjoon stares bemusedly at a friend. He looked completely out of it and said, "Please tell me; what happened inside there."

Hoseok laughed, "Ms Kwon's grandchild made you feel like a powerful man."

Namjoon's nose was scrunched up, "Do you make an effort to be funny, Hobi? It seemed weird... I was in a trance-like state."

Hoseok smirked. "I'm not trying to be funny, but it was amusing. In the clutches of beauty, you were helpless. Admit it, she sparked your interest...she was feeling you up, and I saw how much you like it." Namjoon only chuckled as he teased him.

Namjoon took a long breath and exhaled slowly, "I'm undecided about how I feel about women in my personal space. Her appearance, though, is unique, as are her blue eyes. Never before have I seen contact lenses that looked so natural, "He furrows his brows as he considers her cold, gentle hands. She unsettled something inside of him. This was the first time a woman had piqued his curiosity in this way. She was a bit of an enigma.

"You're not going to reveal anything to the BANGTAN bro's okay," Namjoon warned Hoseok. Hobi pursed his lips and remained silent. " Hobi!!!"

Hoseok chortles, "Come on, Joon, this is something worth sharing...The Hyungs desperately need some humour in their demanding lives."

Namjoon's lips were pursed."Why am I debating with you since you'll do whatever you want anyway?"

Hoseok smiled and bobbed his head. "Thank you very much. Please drop me off at the Suray Hotel please. I need to retrieve my vehicle as well as my sweetheart. She and my mother were both attending to a business function."

Namjoon nodded, "Now, let's see...Then I'll see you at the rehearsal dinner. It was a pleasure to spend time with you and Yoongs."

"It's always good to be together, "Hoseok said.

Namjoon drove up to the hotel's elegant entryway and parked just before the double doors that Hobi's doorman had opened for their boss.

"Thanks, bro...see you later and drive safely back home," Hoseok says with a smile and a pat on the shoulder. He exited and bowed.

Namjoon smiled as he made his way back to his penthouse, but on the way, he received a call from his mother inviting him to dinner tonight. Namjoon accepts the invitation but informs his mother that he will first return to his penthouse to relax.

His thoughts were absorbed by the girl he met in the shop as he went up tot the elevator leading to the floor. Shivers ran up his spine as he pondered how she placed her soft, cool palms on his skin. She had him enthralled. Her gaze was drawn to his face, his eyes, and the contours of his lips. She was almost about to kiss his lips. He would have captured those soft pink lips and kissed her with reckless passion if they hadn't been in front of an audience at the time. Namjoon swiftly shrugged off his inappropriate thoughts for the girl. What if she's underage? He'll die of embarrassment for having such illicit feelings for a high schooler. But, my, she's stunning. Her almost silver-white hair and those grey-blue pools in her eyes remind him of a stormy ocean.