Adios Blade Breakers....?

"Hey....Lee!"
"Yeah what is it Mariah?"
"Last night I saw Ray's bit beast leaving his beyblade.."
"...I know. He got what was coming for him. After he Deserted us beside he was never worthy of a white tiger beast like Drigger!" Lee sternly said.
"Now it's pay back time. Right?" He walk up to the door and asked taking a glance at his sister.
"Ahhh...Oh yeah!" She replied not meeting Lee's eyes. But Lee knew her sister was hesitating.
"You hesitate. Are you sure Mariah?"
"YeAh.." She replied quickly. Lee look at her last time while he shut the door leaving his sister own her own.

Sighs~~~

'Who I am kidding. I'm not sure about anything anymore. All I know is that I....I miss having  Ray with us and competing together like our childhood tines...'

-----------------------------------------------------------
Meanwhile~

A young boy was walking past by the mountains lost in his thoughts.
The sun wasn't completely out yet but The chinese boy could care less when he had more important matter to handle.

"I've to get my white tiger beast back. There's gotta be a way for it and I will make sure to find the solution." Ray said.
-----------------------------------------------------------
"

So..where do you think Ray went? Any ideas." Tyson asked while dragging poor Y/n.
"Tyson can you let go of my wrist! I can walk just fine. Beside I don't really know maybe we should asked the people around here." You remark annoyingly.
'Seriously what's up with him dragging me like a rag doll! I hate getting this kind of treatment.' You pout while thinking.
"Hehe sorry about that it's just that I was pumped up. But Hey! Nice idea. Good think you came along!"
"More like dragged here. Anyway we should search Ray." You said walking ahead.
"Ai ai Captain Ariya!" Tyson saluted and sheepishly giggled.
You snort at his antics but shake your head.

'I have to make my mind for this one. Finding Ray means.......... Climbing that mountain!!' You shivered.
'If I fell from there I won't survive at all.'

"Everything's okay your shivering. Are you cold."
"Nope! Just peachy Tyson. Oh! Look let's asked that man. Maybe he saw Ray passing by this morning." You quickly suggested.
Tyson nodded and you make your way towards the said person.
Not noticing a person with blond hair just few feet behind you two.
-----------------------------------------------------------

"Ugh! C'mon keep it up! Go! just like that! Yeah Now drigger!!" Ray called out to his Beyblade.
He was on top a cliff looking determined than ever and commanding his bey. Ray was practising his attack Tiger Claw. Yup the one which his bit beast used but now it's gone. So Ray decided to try it out and figure a way to get his white tiger back.
His bey was getting close to a huge rock.
"Go! Attack!!" Ray called out.

His bey implied and move towards the giant only to knocked back at his feet

"Grr." Ray growl.
'What should I do! Nothings working. I've practicing since my arrival yet I......
I really am nothing without-' he shook his thoughts away..
'No! Remember practice make perfect. So let's try again and again.'
He get in his position and launch his bey.
"Go Drigger Attack!!"
His bey replay the same action but only difference was the blur of pink which went past it and making it halt.
"Galax!"