Reader (oc) info~

NAME : Y/N L/N

A 10 year old girl who was living happily with her family. She's calm but can be cheerful at times. Her best friend is Becky or Briana Smith. As it was seen in previous chapters her and you are joint to hips since babies. You two care about each other and share evrything with each other.

Parents info

M/n l/n
Is a loving and caring mother but has a unique way of parenting. She is the strict one cuz your father has been spoiling you since you were a toddler.
She is a fashion designer along with your father and work at Felix Smith (aka becky's father)
All over you love her the most even though it doesn't seem so but that doesn't mean you don't care about your father at all.

F/n l/n
A fun loving man who want to spoil her daughter as much she wants. Why?

"Because one day she'll grow up and leave me for a stupid guy 😢"

Yeah you get it right. He can't accept the fact that his daughter will leave him one day. And he just want to spent as much as time with you , keeping all the memories in his heart but sometime he just overdo it.

Ariya :  When you were teleported  you already have an identity . It weren't  truly you but someone named "Ariya".

She loves blading and always practice her moves with Delfrost. Her parents are always working  meaning the less family time. Most of the time she's with her grandma but she feel lonely and want to be with them. She tried to get in touch with them multiple time.
Her grandma is loving sweet and overall the best and she adores her grandma too but there's always this empty feeling inside her heart.
Ariya tends to overwork herself just to pass time. She had friends but they are back at her home country since she moved to Japan.

How do you end up being her ?
Uhh let's just say something serious happened.
I can't mention much about her( due to further chapters) but these are some little things which I can share.

Full Name : Tanaka Ariya or
                          Ariya Tanaka.

Age :   10 years old
Occupation : A blader
Bit beast : "Delfrost" A nine tailed fox beast which was entrusted to "Tanaka" family ages ago.
Element : Ice.
Type : Balance Type with special defence. (Not great as Max though)

                         (Moves)
1.     Freezing fang

The beyblade gets engulfed in Mist.Then it gets surrounded by a bright light caused by snow particals  and dives down back into the arena. Finally, Delfrost crashes onto the opposing beyblade causing damage, and a possible defeat.

2. Icy Blizzards
The beyblade increased it's spin and momentum for perfect strike making a hurricane in process. The surrounding air condenses and ice shards like structure are formed which are engulf by the hurricane. It freeze it's opponent on contact causing decrease in spin.

   (Uhh Art is not the best subject. Of mine especially digital art but this the best I could do. Yeah she looks like hillary since I used her design as base and give some my own touch ups 🙂)

Thanks for reading i'll make sure post another chapter soon 😪😪