Bye Bye Bit beast! (The Truth Of Ariya)

".....wow...I never knew my life would troll me like that....even though i'm glad to befriend these guys.....a part of me...feel alone..."
You mumbled.
You were lying on your bed and thinking about evrything that have occur so far. During daylight you might seem happy and normal if that's how you put it but night time is another story. You can't sleep peacefully since your mind  is filled with memories. Memories of your life as (y/n) not Ariya...

"Geez why I am all sappy at nights....sure it's not like that I'm never going to see everyone..... Right..?" You asked yourself.

'Do I even want to leave everyone. They are anime characters and this is anime world to me but they aren't fake,they are real like back home. This might be a different reality but it's not like back home...if I left someday..will they remember me...and if they did remember me would they want me back...?'
'Oi your planning to stay awake!'

'Delfrost you..? Why are you talking to me at this hour. I thought it's past 11.'

'What do you think?! I want to sleep peacefully so try shutting up. Mfph.'

'Sorry it's just....I don't know why but I miss my parents a lot. I....I am sorry for disturbing you.'

*snif..snif*
'....sighs...don't worry I understand....you will meet them after this is over.'
'This...over..? What are you talking about.'
'you remember I told you about my owner Ariya. Right?'
'Yeah you were saying something about her during tournament and before this team stuffs.'
'Yeah..Let me tell you from beginning but remember it's not the whole truth. I am still saving it for the right time.'
'Okay' you nodded.
'Have you ever wonder about Ariya's parents?'
'Mhm I have multiple times I even try asking about them from grandma.Err Ariya's grandma but she brush me off everytime I ask her. She always said they are busy with their work or something. But why..'
'That grandma of hers, brushing her off....like always.  Her parents were the main reason.Ariya's parents own a big company. Her Mother the CEO of Alpha Tech foundation company and her Father a scientist. They create this company during there 20's. They wanted to create a bright era of Beyblade. Working for Years and putting their hardwork the research was on it's peak. The results were astonishing as well bizzare.Ariya's parents discover an ancient civilizations which is still active but is hidden from the modern world.'
'Like saint shield right..? I saw them during v force series it was after world championship.'
'Ancient bit beast have special powers and have their own history here. Even before humans. Draciel Dragoon, Dranzer and Drigger are sacred spirits which helped humans during their times for protection and battles too.As for me I am an ancient beast not sacred but I did left my print on prehistoric civilization.'

'Wow that's a cool story but aren't you boosting your ego too much that's called being cocky you know!'

'Shut it I'm not done yet!'
'So as I was saying bit beast hold great power which shouldn't be found by humans cuz they are selfish and could use it for god knows what. You must have known how those 4 sacred spirit could do if their power is combined. But ypu see a great power need great control which is not commonly found. Even me....there are only few which can control my power...just like that beast my holder can....'

'Can..? And who..?'

'Nevermind that's another story but as I said only few can control me and the last one was Ariya...but she is gone and I don't have a choice but to contact your world and find a suitable blader...I did find one but due to some circumstances people from your world discovered me and some even find about my power. Tch!That attack..it was done by those people!'

'Wait- you're implying that people from my world find about bit beast and their power and those men were after you!!'

'Yeah basically! My power were draining there so I don't have a choice but to leave  with you. Luckily you could also control me if your trained well. You could be trained by your parents but since Ariya is gone it can't be helped.'

'Wait they don't know I'm here Erm Ariya is here with her grandma?!'

'After the incident they believed she was gone including her brother they don't know your alive and leaving with the old hag. Neither she is willing to spill the beans to them after all who want their grandchild to go through something tragic.'

'The incident. Will you tell me about it..?'

' Later I guess you better control me quickly I don't want you to get you butt kicked by immatures. It will ruin my reputation!'

'Yeah yeah.. But your story have so many loop holes. Like what were her parents after? How Ariya die-....uhm..I mean what really happened to her?
What made you different than the normal beast? And most importantly why you need me or a blader who can control you. You were never mentioned in anime... Well lots of thing which happened here wasn't mention at all but still..So wha-'

'Shut up already! And go sleep and let me sleep peacefully too!!' Delfrost said annoyed.

'Geez so rude but thanks for answering my questions and good night I guess.'
" You know your not that bad. You really are a softie from inside. Hehe!" You said smirking.
*yawns*
"Oh well...I feel happy to know that you do care and....*yawns* thank u....for talking to me....I...really..need..it..." You mumbled before falling to sleep.
______________________________________

But you forget an important part which is about to happened.
While you and blade breakers were sleeping soundly, something happened to a certain glasses teen not to mention your chinese friend.
______________________________________

Next time:

"WHAT!! What fo you mean by that?!" An angry teen shouted.
"This is true buddy. Now what fo we do!!"
"OH! NO! IT'S OVER YOU GUYS. WHAT WILL WE DO NOW!"
*Sighs*

"Alright calm down and think of a solution. Panicking like this will not help us beside I'm pretty sure everything's gonna be okay."

"I say forget it this is not our problem beside we have to leave."
______________________________________

I know I'm late like pretty late to post this story. For those who were waiting  patiently
Thank u a lot!!
After my exams I was pretty much sulking and leaving my responsibilities aside. I thought about posting sooner but I didn't.
So sorry I'll try to make up to you guys for this so next chapter will be coming  with in two days!
Thanks again for bearing with me. It means a lot to me😊