TAKE IT TO THE MAX!

"Alright just a little bit more" a voice said out loud. The said person pick her blade and was ready to launch.
"3---2---1-- Let it Rip!!"
With a swift movement of her hands the bey was spinning in the dish. It's speed was good enough at least batter than before but about the stamina. We'll have to see, after spinning for good 15min it stopped.
'Well gotta work on stamina.' The person thought.

"There you are! I'm surprised your still practising well you do practise all the time but this time it's way longer than any other day. Care to explain young lady" an old woman said from behind.
"A..ah grandma! Well um you see it's for the tournament. I want to be at my best cuz some strong opponent are going to be out there." The person or I should say you said. Why were you practising? Hm you decided to participate in the tournament. Beside even if you disagree Tyson's going to be a such pain and hey being part of the blade breakers doesn't sound bad is it.
"I see but you should take it easy. Remember last night how tired and pale you were. Thanks to those sweet boys who help you getting home." She calmly said but you couldn't but feel guilty,your her granddaughter not real but still for her you are. You don't know much of her and well your supposed parents but seems like you meant whole world to her. It kinda remind you from your mom. Sure you bickered a lot but you love her. Sometime you think what happened and how come things turned into this and after encountering her in your memory you want nothing more to figure things out as soon as you can but Delfrost won't tell you everything since 'it's not the time yet'. The main reason for this hard training was get your mind somewhere else from your thoughts. But you overdid it and now here you are feeling guilty to make suck a kind old lady worried.
"I..i'm sorry. I didn't meant to make you worried and I was okay it's just I...but I promise that won't happened again" you sincerely apologize. The woman just smile warmly and said
"It's okay.. Now how about eating lunch, i'm sure your hungry. C'mon sweetheart"
"Yeah" you thankfully said and follow your grandma inside the house.

                          Meanwhile ~
Your two friends Tyson and Kenny was back at the river side where you first encounter Kai. Tyson was launching his bey again and again while Kenny was watching him and collecting the data on Dragoon.

 Tyson was launching his bey again and again while Kenny was watching him and collecting the data on Dragoon

"This is the one Chief I can feel it." I proudly declared. He set up his bey in the launcher and launch his bey. The thing is Tyson was trying to make his bey spin on the walls.

 The thing is Tyson was trying to make his bey spin on the walls