~•✿ ŴħA† ŴA$ †ħA† ✿•~

Darkness. All I was seeing from years. How long? It's been years since that day. I-I still remember it as clear as day.
            °°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
"A-Agh!! Yo-You can't do any-anything. I-I only did w-what was r-right."
*chuckles*
"..Yo..You..YOU LITTLE-!! *Slam!* How COULD YOU BETRAY ME LIKE THAT!!
I thought we are FRIENDS!! aren't we."
The person who was lying on the floor look towards the shadow. And shouts
"FRIENDS! HAHAHA WHAT A FOOL YOU ARE. YOU THINK I'M A FRIEND OF SOME MONSTER LIKE YOU!! You. You are nothing to me and you never were. Why? Because you-
            °°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
I-I still hear those words even now. Why?Why?WHY!! WHY did it end like that. Why you lock me here? Why you said all these things? Was I useless to you. Did you never consider me as you close FRIENDS! A PARTNER!! I've been sealed. I don't know why you did it or how long i'm gonna stay here but mark my words when I come out of here I'll take my revenge from everyone!!
"Soon you all will feel my wrath. I pledge to destroy you humans and will rule-"
                   *switch off*
"Huh!! MOM. WHY!? I was watching it~.

You tried to take the remote from your mom's hand

You tried to take the remote from your mom's hand. Key word- *tried*.
But failed miserably as she pull you by ear and said.

" Ofcourse not (.......). Do you have any idea what time is it."
"AwuuAh!!  It's midnight and past my bedtime~. Mom it hurts. Please stop!!"
She let you go and you rub your ears to ease the pain. (Don't hate the author plz.)
She sighs and said
"Quit whinning. You know it's past your bed time and here you are watching cartoons. Don't you have school tomorrow!"
"It's called Anime. A-N-I-M-E not cartoon. And I know I have school tomorrow. But I can''t help it. The story is amazing. And did you watch the phoenix-"
"I don't want to hear it just go to bed. Right now!! Also no complaining I know how grumpy your gonna be when you awake in morning. So sleep!!"
"Mom!! How mean of you. Beside I don't get grumpy. I am sweet little girl
(when I want be)."
"No go to bed. I don't wanna deal with you morning tantrums. Also what about your homework and assignments I swear if yo-"
"Ughh fine! I'm going to sleep. Also I complete my work so Goodnight. Hmph so annoying."

And just like that you went to your room not before slamming the door. Oh! right now you were really mad at her. But guess what? you can't do anything. You still a 10 year old girl
( yes girl. Sorry for all other genders. But for this fiction it's gonna be kai hiwatari x fem reader fic. But tbh *spoilers* I might not give a happy ending to this story yet. Sorry again😅🙏

who have to do what as their parents say. Don't you.As you shut the door another person enters in the room. He came closer to your mom and put a hand in her shoulder.
"Honey. Don't you think you were little rough with her. She's a kid you know."
*sigh* "I know darling. I know. But as much as I love her. But I don't wanna spoil her since her father is spoiling her too much" you mother give a teasing look to your father. And he smiles while looking bit embarrassed.
"Y-yeah I guess but she's my daughter and I wanna spoil her as much as I can. Beside one day she will get older and leave us and then she will stay with her-"
*sigh* "she's still a child and about her marrying someone, *giggles* that's pretty far. Also it's not too good to spoil her. She will end up being a brat."
"What do you mean honey. I understand what your saying but still~."
"Hm. Yeah I guess your right. Let's go for now. I'll say sorry to her in the morning."
*chuckles* "yeah.*yawns~* guess we should sleep too. You have to go to work don't you."
"Yeah."

As you father start going inside their was a flash of light outside. He moves towards the window and look towards the sky. It was a pretty view but looking at the moon he feels quite weird feeling. A feeling which was hard to describe.But before he could point out what was it a blinding light came in view. Before he could completely see it a hand land on his shoulder.

"F/n  you are coming? What's wrong darling is someone out their."

It was your . She look at your father questioningly. But before answering he look outside once again and answer.

"Nothing honey. I was just watching the moon. Don't worry."

"Hm oh it's quite pretty today indeed

"Hm oh it's quite pretty today indeed. But it's getting late we should go inside."
Your mom nodded and left with your father.

(I don't know what was that but it was mesmerizing and weird at the same time. What was that.)

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
"Did you complete the mission."
"Yes. I did and I have a great news."
"Splendid. Tell me Riley What did you find."
"Oh Doc you will love it what i'm going to tell you. And the little gift I find. I have send it. Soon it will arrive to your place."
"Good. Good! I like how well things are going. Alright keep it up and keep me updated about thi research."
"Yes miss Hailey."
(Finally I managed to make the impossible possible.Now I only have to find her.)

-----------------------------------------------------------               

______________________________________

Haah! I complete this chapter. I so far I guess it's looking okay to me or well.. I don't know. Sometime it's hard for me to describe my feeling in words. Like what i'm thinking ,I don't know how to describe it. But whatever. Guess this habit will go away as time being. But for now. Tell me is it good? Well sorry but I really don't want reader to somehow end up in beyblade world and stay unfazed. I mean let's be real if something like this happened to you. Would you take it lightly. Losing family, friends, especially the life you had. Could you imagine this life just slipping out of your hand and worse you didn't react. No hate to other story I love uniqueness. That's why I came with the idea to make this fiction as realistic as possible it sound.
Welp. Guess I said too much huh.
Bye then.

ї