♡Chapter 1♡

Money. People just love money.

××××××××××;)

"MIN FUCKING YOONGI!" A very short haired girl is seen running behind a black haired guy who's basically her partner in crime. She felt short of breath as she had run a long way away from some goons, her both hands carrying two big bags, bags of money. Lots lots of money.

"DON'T RUN JUST WITH YOUR FUCKING TANGERINES!" She shouted.

But the cat eyed male kept running until he saw a vehicle. Sitting inside it he almost told the driver to drive but stopped hearing Seo's loud husky voice.

"YOU FUCKING BLOODY CA...." She stopped when Yoongi leaned his head back to see her only to show his middle finger.

"Sorry Seo. I just got carried away." He quickly jogged to her before grabbing a bag from her. They quickly sat in the vehicle and told the driver to drive fast. Some moments later they got down in front a quiet alley not forgetting to shove some money to the driver. Both of them plopped on the ground, panting heavily.

"If the bastards haven't seen us we could have just walk here instead of running." Yoongi groaned while standing up.

"They didn't see our faces, right?" Seo muttered, checking if she took the correct bag or not. Yoongi shook his head.

"Nah. We were just too fast." His gummy smile appeared looking at his partner who was busy checking the bags. He just admires her. Well, not romantically but people say they look more like a couple.

To Yoongi, Seo was like his better half and to Seo, Yoongi was like her better half. But they didn't feel that kind of love or affection towards each other.

Cause love isn't written in their diaries.

Back to where we were. The reason Yoongi and Seo were running away because they snatched some....not some actually....two whole bags of money from a goon. It was their task. They work for various people who'll give them money in return. Bad people, are they?

They do it for their survival cause their parents left them in their fucking mess. They unwillingly had to clear them all and thus they reached to where they are now. They break people's heart. And they don't regret. Why will they? No one asked if they're okay. No one cared about them. No one even showed them a heart then why will they?

They just love being bad.

"We arrived!" Seo shouted while entering a casino with Yoongi following behind her, busy shoving the segments of the tangerines in his mouth which he brought with him. Placing the bags on the big wooden table she looked in front of her. A man with a scary face who was the boss told one of his assistants to scan and check the bags while the two partners waited. The whole place was surrounded by guards so no chance to betray or flee away. When the assistant was done the man gave them a satisfied smile and gave them their promised money.