Chapter 33

Y/N's pov
We were in a room, which was empty but not entirely empty. It had a big locker, the one which we see in Sherlock Holmes movies. It was imensely big, with just a locker and some camera's which were pointed on the locker only, and they call it a ZX security. Wow... Actually, that was what I thought until I realised the sharp thin beams, which was actually sensory lasers. If any object will come in contact with it, the alarm system will go off and the security alarm starts making that annoying sound.

So, we planned not to go near the locker, cause we definitely didn't wanted to get caught in the middle of the night. So, I just X- rayed the room with my eyes in hope of finding something, but found nothing but some holes on the wall in which the locker was placed.

"Y/N, we.."- Darren tried to say but I covered his mouth as soon as I realised. "What...."- He tried to speak again even I asked him to keep shut. 'Aish, this idiot.' I made some hand gestures and asked him to take out his phone. He did as I said and told him everything through text. Only then, we heard some noise, the sound of cracking of door.

"I think we should leave now ."- Darren texted me and I went to open the door. As I opened the door, there was.... Suga, he had a baseball bat in one hand and before I could react he handlocked me by my neck. I couldn't move, my body was stiff. My back was touching his chest, and his breath was hitting my neck. I felt nostalgia. But gathering my thoughts back, I talked to Darren with my eyes, I pleaded him to do something but without making any 'NOISE'. He understood me, and raised his hand upto his face and took off his mask. I knew what should be my next move.

When Darren took off his mask, I could feel Suga's grip loosen around my neck. Before Suga could even take a word out from his mouth, using my extraordinarily fast reflexes I turned around and covered his mouth with my one hand, and took my mask off from another hand. He saw my face and his eyes went wide. I kept my finger on my lips to sush him, the same way teachers shushes their class.

I slowly removed my hands from his mouth, being a bit scared that what if he will speak. But to my surprise he didn't. I dragged his hand and took him to the terrace, dodging all the cameras, Darren followed behind.

"What the hell are you both doing here?"- As soon as we reached the terrace, he breathed out. I think that moron was holding his breath too.

"Look we will explain you everything. So calm down."- I said and he sat down, leaning his head on the wall.

"Fine, but whatever it is? I am gonna inform Bang PD about your sneak peak."- He said taking out his phone from his pocket. My eyes went wide and my mind went blank.
_________________________

Next morning.

After the undangerously daring adventure, I came home around 1a.m. and fell asleep right after throwing my body on that comfortable bed. My brothers didn't realised that I was missing the whole night, but they did realised the dark spot under my eyes due to lack of sleep. They asked me about it, which I answered with a 'my head was paining, so I couldn't sleep', which was obviously a very stupid decision, cause right now I am on my bed and they are not allowing me to set a foot down on the floor. But I can't take it anymore. I kept a foot down and...

"Y/N, WHY ARE YOU SUCH A BRAT?"- I heard oppa shout. Omo, he made my ears almost bleed.

"How many time do we have to tell you, not to step out."- He said this time shouting internly.

"But..."- Taehyun cut me this time. I don't know why there is this much cutting in this story.

"Noona, just listen to us. Take some rest. Look at yourself, you look like Shi..."- He left his sentence incomplete, as my glare was enough to do that.