Chapter 8

(Note: This is the continuous part of last chapter.)

_____________________________

Y/N pov

"Ok, so tell me from the starting that what happened that night without even leaving any point."- I demanded while looking at him.

He stood up and walked near the window, looking outside.

That night;(Flashback)

I was inside the car with my members on our way to a grand party. Our car stopped, and we came out of it posing for the media outside. After that we all went inside. As we entered the hall, everyone's attention was on us. We all were enjoying the party we had our drinks and then a girl approached us.

"Hello sir, myself Mina. I am from the business department."- She introduced herself.

"- She introduced herself

(Mina)

"Hello, we are BTS."- we all said in unison.

"Of course, I know. Everyone knows you."- she said with a sweet smile.

"If you don't mind may I have some pictures with you. Actually, I am a big fan of yours."- She asked excitedly.

We gladly accepted her request and she stood near me. I placed my hand around her shoulder as it's my habit. She took some pictures and went away from there.

After sometime I went to washroom and when I came out a man bumped into me. We both fell on the ground.
He stood up dusted his clothes and offered his hand, I gladly excepted his hand. Then I thanked him and went back to the party. I had some drinks and started to feel dizzy. It was strange cause the drinks I was having were not alcoholic at all and I have a high alcohol tolerance. Not to worry my members I just went near the pool to get some fresh air and after that I guess I fell asleep.

When I opened my eyes, I was inside a room, many people were surrounding me including my friends and a girl was sitting on the floor crying and her clothes were not in a good condition. My friends covered me making a circle and took me out of there avoiding the questions of media. When I completely came back to my senses, I came to know that I tried to rape someone. I don't even remember that I did something or not.

Y/N pov
He told me about what happened that night and I was noting everything on my notebook.

"So you sure you told me everything. Like everything."- I questioned and he nodded without even thinking twice.

"Ok, if you want you can call the other's in."- I said and he went out the door and came inside with all the other members.

"Did he said something? Did he opened his mouth?"- Jin asked me with frowned look.

"Yes, he told me everything?"- I answered.

"So, what are you gonna do next?"- Suga said while frowning.