Chapter 21

Bang PD pov
It was around midnight. I was still in HYBE looking over some applications of the new staff. I checked the last application and took a sigh of relief.

"Finally done."- I said myself getting up from the chair. I went out from my office and I heard a voice.

"PD Nim, is that you?"- I heard someone calling me. I turned around and there I saw Namjoon.

"Namjoon? What are you doing here? "- I asked him, as everyone must be in their dorm by now.

"Actually, yoongi hyung is in his studio producing something. He said that he will finish soon, so I m waiting for him so that we can go together. By the way what about you?"- He explained before asking.

"I had some applications to check on to appoint the new employees. Tomorrow is gonna be a long day as there are lot of applications for the new staff."- I completed with a sigh.

"Ok, I will call yoongi hyung and then we will leave."- Namjoon said but suddenly we heard.

"No need, I m here. Let's go."- Yoongi said walking towards us.

"You finished the song?"- I asked.

"Yeah, almost. Just need to put some more lyrics."- He said and I nodded.

"Ok then let's go. "- Namjoon said, and we walked towards the parking lot. We all three got inside the car. Yoongi on the driver's seat as we can't risk our lives with Namjoon's driving.

"Well, hyung what do you think, how much time will it take to finish the song?"- Namjoon started the conversation.

"Not much. I think I will be done by tomorrow."- Yoongi replied.

"Great. But you know right, because of the case it will not be appropriate to release a new song. It will give us nothing."- I stated.

"We are sorry PD Nim, but we make songs for ARMY, not to get anything from them. We just need there support."- Yoongi said looking straight on the road.

"Yes, and we know that our true ARMY's will always support us."- Namjoon said making me smile on their answers. They really love there fans. Hope, ARMY will always support their every decision.

"And what about....."- Namjoon was asking me something but suddenly my phone rang and I saw the caller ID and it said Darren. I picked up the call.

"Hello."- I said.

"What? Ok, you go, we are also coming there."- I said with a shocked+worried expression on my face.

"Yoongi turn the car to the 'Asan medical hospital'."- I demanded and yoongi did what I said.

"Why? What happened PD Nim? Is everything ok?"- Namjoon asked in a serious tone.

"Y/n is in the hospital. She got attacked."- I said and I saw that they both were tensed.

We were not too far from the hospital. I just wish that she is fine. She is such a good person, and I don't want her to get harmed in anyway. I don't know why, but from the first day I feel like I have some kind of connection to her, I see her as my daughter. When I first met her I saw sadness in her eyes, which she want to hide from everyone but I caught it. I just hope she is fine. I was in my thoughts when Namjoon said that we reached the hospital.

We went inside the hospital and asked the receptionist about Kang Y/N's room.

"Room 404, of the 4th floor."- She said, and we rushed towards the lift.