Chapter 4

{Note: In this chapter there are some words like fat, cat eyes and many more. They are just to describe the characters. I don't mean to body shame anyone or anything.}

______________________________

At 8:00 pm

A/n pov
"This is the building she lives in. On the 5th floor."- Taehyun said while pointing toward the building.

"Why are you telling this? Aren't you coming with us."- Yoongi asked with a frown.

Right now PD nim, Sejin, RM, Suga, Soobin, and Taehyun are standing outside y/n's apartments building. They decided that everyone should not go there. All the other boys are still in HYBE.

"No, I can't come. I will stay here in the car."- taehyun said not wanting to face her or he is not able to.

"But why? She is your cousin right. Don't you want to meet her?"- The leader(RM) questioned.

"Yes she is but I can't face her. I have not seen her from a year."- Taehyun said while looking down disappointed by himself.

"Then it's a good thing right. You can meet her now."- Soobin said excitedly.

"Boys let him be. If he don't want to come then don't force him."- Bang PD said understanding that there is something wrong.

With that they all went inside except Taehyun. They were standing outside a door which says 'Kang Y/N'.
____________________________

Y/n's pov

I was sitting in my balcony with a cup of coffee and headphones in my ears. I was listening to 'our first song' by 'Joseph Vincent'.

(This is the song)

This song always reminds me of his promises. My mind flooded with all our good memories. I remeber the time when we used to hand out,

 I remeber the time when we used to hand out,

When we used to care for each other.