Chapter 10

{ Note: I don't have hate for any of the characters so please don't get offended.}

{Note: I am not related to any type of law field, so I don't know the formal language of the court so please don't mind}

_______________________________

A/N pov
Inside the court

Everyone was sitting inside the court waiting for the arrival of the judge. The judge arrived and everyone bowed in respect.

"Annyong haseyon. My name is Lee jong suk and I will give the judgement on this case. "- The judge said in the mic and bowed back to the people in respect.

Then he sat down on his chair and everyone around him also settled down

"We may start the hearing now."- The judge announced.

"So, Mr. Jackson Wang you go first."- Jong suk demanded.

Jackson gave some signal to a girl sitting in the crowd and she came out of the crowd.

"My lord, she is my client, Park Sana. And the guy sitting there shamelessly is her culprit."- Jackson said while pointing towards Taehyung.

"Your honour, Mr. Kim Taehyung, the member of the biggest boy band of our country tried to rape my client and I want justice for her. My client, Miss Sana was there in the party and Mr. Kim Taehyung too. She was on the poolside and after sometime Mr. Taehyung went there and pulled her inside an unknown room and tried to pull a filthy act with her. Your honour, my client was totally disgusted of his behavior and she screamed out loudly. Fortunately, my client was lucky my lord that a guard who heard her screams went inside the room and saved her from that monster."- Jackson said again pointing towards Taehyung.

"Your honour, these are some pictures of scars on my clients body which shows that how this monster tried to molest her."- He said handing some pictures to the judge.

"And to clarify it more, I like to call the forensic doctor who is a very good friend of mine and also very trust worthy too, Miss Mini. "- He said while looking towards the door and a beautiful girl entered inside the court.

"Annyong haseyon, myself Dr. Mini."- She said bowing to the judge.

"- She said bowing to the judge