Chapter 3

{Note: It's just a fictional story. So the criminal offence in the story is also fictional and I don't have hate for anyone.}

__________________________

A/n pov
After Mr.lee resigned the tension in the building raised and the calmed one started to panic.

" What should we do PD nim. I guess it's all planned to trap us."- Jimin said with a worried look.

" Hyung is innocent and we have to prove it at any cost. Please PD nim save my hyung." - Jungkook said as a tear escaped from his eyes.

"Don't cry Jungkook-ah. Sejin hyung is trying to contact other lawyers and I am sure someone will definitely help us."- Younjun said trying to comfort him.

( In this story BTS and TXT members calls each other according to their ages not their position.)

???Pov

Everyone is worried about me and I am being such a bad person that I am not even ready to tell them what happened last night. But how can I tell them anything when I myself don't remember....Ugh why is all this so frustrating. I was in my own thoughts when I felt a hand on my shoulder.

"You must be feeling that the whole world is against you right now but don't forget that we are always with you ."- It was suga hyung who gave me a supportive look.

He may not show his love and affection towards us because of his nature but he is the one who is the most protective towards us.

"I know hyung that you are all with me. Thank you hyung"- I said with a small smile that is formed because of his soft side.

"Taehyung~ah you don't have to say that after all we are a family." - He assured me.

"Now I am feeling relieved."- I said with a deep sigh.

" Boys come let's eat something. You haven't eaten anything from last night. And for fighting we need energy and for that we have to eat. So come on and I am not gonna hear any excuse."- Bang PD said in motherly tone.

We didn't denied too as we all were really hungry.
______________________________

A/N pov
The manager entered the room and said something to Mr. Bang which made him worried.

"What happened PD nim? Did anyone agreed to take the case? Is there any problem?"- Soobin asked as curiosity filled his entire body.

"Really, we really found a lawyer. Now everything will be alright"- kai who was sleeping till now said excitedly.

"No boys we didn't found a lawyer but..."- Bang PD answered not wanting to speak further.

"But we have a new problem now. That girl appealed in the court and asked for justice as soon as possible and .."- Sejin completed Bang PD's sentence but instead of completing his own he opens the news channel on the big t.v screen.

On the T.V.
The reporter :-
As you can see large groups of people are gathered here with different types of posters for BTS. But this time these are not to support them but against them asking justice for the girl.
And this is not a small thing. A girl was attempted to get raped by south Korea's biggest boy bands member 'Kim Taehyung'.
Let's ask the people what they want and for how long they will protest.- saying this the reporter went to a group of four boys.

Reporter: "What do you think what should the court do?"- she questioned.

Boy 1: "See if someone have done a crime then they should get punished no matter how much famous they are. "- the boys protested.