Chapter 5

{Note: This chapter is the left part of last one.}

_______________________________________

Taehyun's pov

I was inside the car waiting for the others to come. I was hoping that 'Noona' would agree to fight this case. I know I have been a really bad brother all this year. I left her when she needed me the most but what would I have done. I also had to
choose between my career and my noona. I was really selfish , I chose my career. And now I am ashamed of myself for breaking my promise. Now I am a successdul idol but not a good brother.

"It's been half an hour . Where are they. "- I thought to myself.

"Should I go and check. No,no how will I face her now. "- My inner self was denying to face her.

"But I have to face her someday right. So why not today. I really want to embrace her and tell her that I will not do those silly mistakes again. I will not leave her side again."- I thought and her face came in my mind.

Her smile was the most precious thing for me back then.The urge to see her again was overpowering my will. It was a battle between my heart and brain and clearly my heart was winning. I decided to go inside the building. I went to her apartment and saw her back facing me. I couldn't control myself and said...

'Noona..'

Y/N pov
It was his voice. One of those voices I never intended to hear again or maybe I wanted to. I felt numb. One half of me was saying not to move and the other half of me wanted to see him. I wanted to hug him like I used to do before but I controlled myself.

" What are you doing here?"- I said with an emotionless face without looking at him.

"Noona."- he exclaimed while sobbing.

"Is he crying?"- I thought to myself but controlled myself from melting in front of him.

" Don't call me that. I am not your anything. I don't have anyone. I am an orphan."- I said with heavy heart but no emotions were seen on my face while facing him.

" Noona please don't say that. I am sorry. I am really sorry. I know I was selfish back then. But trust me I won't hurt you again . Please noona forgive me please."- He cried his heart out. I can not see him like this, I took steps towards him but then stopped myself.

 I can not see him like this, I took steps towards him but then stopped myself

"See don't create any drama here. It's really late and I have work tomorrow. So I request you to kindly leave from here, please."- I said this time shouting a little.

"Ok fine, we are going. Let's go boys."- Mr. Bang commanded like he already understood my situation.

"Miss Y/N, take this card. In case you change your mind."- Their manager offered.