Chapter 11

{Note: This is the left part of last one.}

_______________________________

Taehyung pov
"Please, play the hand touching part again, this time in slow motion. "- She demanded to the man controlling the recorder.

Again in the recording.
The man offered his hand to Taehyung. He excepted his hand gladly and taehyung flinched.

"Stop."- She said and the recording stopped.

"Your honour, as you can see that when Mr. Taehyung's hand and the guy's hand touched, exactly at that time Mr. Taehyung flinched. And Mr. Jackson if you know a term called reflex action, you also knows that when our skin come in contact with something to which our skin is sensitive, that time it shows this reflex action."- She looked towards Jackson, and he nodded his head in confusion.

"It means that the syringe was on the guy's palm."-She explained.

"Are you gone mad or do you think that we all are mad here. How can someone hide an injection on their palm and if he had done that the chloroform had affected him too, right."- Jackson debated again.

"Ooh.. my dear friend, I guess your eyesight is weak. Can't you see that guy is wearing gloves, I don't think it's some type of fashion of wearing leather gloves with a formal suit, and that too during summers."- She said convincing a lot of people in the court.

Wow. I didn't expected this. She is really smart. I mean I can't even remember that and she just took out clues from a small wound. I looked around and suga hyung was also as shocked as me. The others were too but less than us two.

"Fine if you say so. But can you please explain that if the person gave him chloroform outside the bathroom, than how did he ended up inside the room with my client. Your honour, she is just trying to distract us from the case. She is just trying to save him."- Jackson asked her while pointing towards me, making me uncomfortable under everyone's gaze.

"Mr. Jackson, I guess you don't know that chloroform takes 7-8 minutes to make a person unconscious not just 10 seconds as shown in movies. And if you don't believe me you can confirm it from your forensic friend. Tell him Miss Mini, am I right or am I right."- She said while looking at the doctor and the doctor nodded her head in a yes.

"Now both the sides are infront of you my lord. What was that... Smooth like butter. Right Mr. Jackson."- She said while taunting Jackson with the same line with a proud smirk on her face.

"Ok. So listening to both the sides. I want both the lawyers to investigate the case further. The next hearing will be held on 03/05/22. As Kang Y/N is back after a long time, the court will provide her a trannie as her personal assistant as Jackson Wang already have one. And the court also allows her to investigate the case openly with full authority."- The judge announced while signing some papers.

"Kang Y/N, these papers will be provided you tomorrow with your assistant."- The judge said.

"Thank you everyone for your service. The court is adjourned."- He said while announcing the dismissal.

______________________________

A/N pov
Y/N was collecting her stuff from the table when she heard a voice.

"Welcome back y/n. You did well."- someone said from behind her.

"Thank you my lord."- She said while bowing.

" Come on, y/n . Don't call me that. Call me Jong suk."- He said with a smile.

" Ok my lo.. I mean Jong suk."- She said with a sheepish smile.