Chapter 13

Darren's pov
"Mam, do you really think that she will tell us the truth?"- I asked her while she was driving the car provided us by HYBE.

Darren's pov"Mam, do you really think that she will tell us the truth?"- I asked her while she was driving the car provided us by HYBE

( The car )

"We don't know that what will happen later, but we have to try, right."- She said to which I just nodded my head with a smile. I guess I will learn a lot from her.

"And secondly, don't call me mam, please. Just call me y/n."- She requested.

"But, how can I call you by your name?"- I asked for a valid reason.

"With your mouth."- She answered smartly and of course I can't win from her so I gave up.

"By the way, where are we going to investigate her?"- I asked curiously.

"We are going to Jackson's office."- She answered, after that I didn't said anything.
______________________________

A/n pov
Meanwhile in HYBE.
"Kookie, open the laptop. They must have reached by now."- Jimin said patientlessly.

"Yes, but we need password to open it and she didn't told us that."- Jungkook said while staring at the screen.

"Taehyun, must know. Taehyun-ah open this laptop, you know your Noona's password right. "- Bomgyu asked taehyun making him a bit sad.

"I don't know, but I can try."- He replied.

"What about, we try her name."- he suggested.

"Y/n."- Jungkook typed while saying it aloud.

"It's incorrect."- He declared.

"Umm.. Try ungrateful guy."- Taehyun suggested again.

"Yah, why will she put such a password."- Jin protested.

"And it failed. Now we have only one chance."- J hope did the commentary this time.
___________________________
Taehyun pov

*flashback*
"Noona, we three are quiet famous in our school, right."- I asked.

"Yes, so."- She said confused.

"What about, we give our group a name."- I suggested.

"I like this idea."- she supported me.

"You both again started being cringe."- Jong-su hyung said annoyed.

" Oppa, don't say that every popular group in the school have a name."- Noona protested back.

"Fine, then what about thunderous three."- He recommended.

"Eww.."- We both said in unison.

"Someone was just calling us cringe, right."- Noona taunted him.

"How about, Three Kang's." - This time I gave the idea.