Chapter 1

{Note: The normal one will be the author's view and the itallic one will be the characters.}

___________________________

A/N pov

She was sitting in a park, watching up in the sky. The sky was full of clouds spreading all over the sky like milk in a vessel. She was imagining the shapes of clouds in different way. The sun was setting and spreading it's light all over the sky giving the clouds a unique shadow effect making them look more beautiful.

She was inhaling the beauty of the sky while thinking about her life...

_____________________________

Y/N pov

"Everything is changing. Days are becoming warmer indicating that summers are about to come, different flowers are growing,wind is blowing a bit differently today." - she thought while wandering her gaze around her admiring everything with keen eyes.

"Everything is changing except of my feelings for him. I still can't forget him . How can I ? How can anyone forget their first love?"- she thought as her heart was beating faster just because of his thought.

"But he also broked his promises.He also left me alone. Doesn't matter how much I want to move on,to take you out of my mind. I can't .
I just can't."- Thinking all these her eyes got clouded with a layer of her tears but she didn't let them out cause she don't want to look valunarable. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath.

_____________________________

After around 20 minutes:-

As it was getting darker by now she decided to head back to her home. She stood up and started walking towards her apartment. After her parents died in an accident ,her brother left her alone and moved to another country with his girlfriend without thinking about his sister.

After almost fifteen minutes of walking she reached her apartment. It was really cozy and comforting for her. She changed into her PJs and plopped herself on the sofa in the living room.

(By the way this is her apartment)

Her bedroom

Her living room

Her living room