Chapter 32

Author's pov
As the person in black jumped in front of Darren he fell on the ground and started shouting.

"Uahhhh, ahhh. I am sorry. I don't have anything, I am broke. Please leave me. If you want contact my boss she is very rich."- He said rubbing his palms together pleading for his life. The person in front of him took a deep breath and spoke out.

"Don't you think you are over reacting."- He suddenly stopped pleading, as the voice was very familiar to him. "And who said I am rich?"-He looked up and the person took off the mask that was covering that beautiful face.

"Y/n? What are you doing here?"- His eyes went wide. But coming back to his senses he got up from the ground and hugged her.

"Are you fine?"- He said pulling back, and admired her wound for sometime.

"Wait, why are you here? Shouldn't you be asleep at your home by now?"- He asked her, thinking of the possibilities, she was there for.

"How do you think we are gonna fight the case? We need proves and only one day left for the next hearing. "- She rectified, but still caught some confusion in his eyes.

"And about this look, I sneaked out of my house, cause my brothers are there. And they would never allow me to go out in the middle of the night and that too in such a condition. So, I disguised myself and came here. I was on my way to your apartment that I saw you admiring stranger on the road."- She explained everything and the clouds of confusion faded from his eyes.

"But I don't think you are in a condition of investigation right now."- Darren stated concerned.

"Oo come on Darren. I am not that weak, and I already took my medication. Also, remember one thing we have to give our everything to this case, even if it's our life. Got it?"- She asked looking straight into his eyes and he nodded his head with hesitation.

"Ok, but where are we going?"- He asked.

"To a not very safe place. Let me tell you, it can be dangerous there, so come with me only if you are daring enough."- Y/N asked, and started walking without wasting a single second.

"Of course, I am daring afterall my name is 'Darre-n'."- He responded with a bad sense of humor but Y/N still let out a small laugh.
_______________________________

Y/N's pov
"Why are we here?"- Darren asked for the fifth time. This dude asks a lot of questions.

"We are here to find proves?"- I responded for the fifth time.

"But, how do you know we will find something here?"- He again asked.

"We will definitely find something here. Now, stop asking questions and pull your mask up. "- I said as he pulled his mask. Yes, we are sneaking inside like thiefs, beacause why not?

"Follow me."- I said and we both decided to take slow steps inside the building from the back entrance. As We were half way there a guard started to walk in our direction, Darren hid under the car parked there and I jumped inside the trashcan. After the guard went away, we successfully made it inside the building, without getting caught but our next task was the CCTV cameras, those were having there eyes all around.

"What will we do now?"- He again asked a question.

"Look there are some blind spots, which the cameras can't cover. We have to go through those spots."- I said and he nodded his head. The cameras were rotating so we had enough time to go through. We both stuck to the wall and went under the first camera, near the second camera there was a big artificial plant. Darren tried to hide behind it, acting as he was the lead actor from the movies. But the plant wasn't a blind spot. That stupid. Before the camera could spot him, I pulled him from there and we hid behind the door of an open room. Somehow, we escaped from all the cameras and entered the next level. The room was without camera, but it was full of mirrors. I knew it was not our destination and we moved further.
_____________________________

Suga's pov
I stretched my body as my back was paining from sitting in the same position from a long time. I was inside my studio, working on a new song from hours. It was around 11p.m. I usually spend my nights like this, working in my studio. Namjoon and J- hope bought me dinner, which I had hours ago.

I was feeling sleepy, but I still had to complete the song, so I decided to grab a coffee. The coffee machine was a few rooms far. I was feeling too lithargic, but still I wanted the coffee. I got up and went towards the coffee machine. I really don't know how to make a good coffee, but they say 'trust the process'. So, lets just trust it. Some coffee powder under the machine, then we have to wait for some time. After the coffee is in your cup, add some milk if you like. Mix it well and add a cube of sugar or two. And done, your coffee is ready.

I took the cup and went back inside my den. I was sipping the coffee and was thinking about Y/N. Will she fight the case anymore? How's she now? Should I call her to ask about her health? But I don't have her number. I can get it from Taehyun. I was thinking all this, suddenly I heard someone wishper. I am not a type of person who thinks 'it's just inside my head', I mean be practical man. I went near the door and kept my ear on it.
The wishpers fainted. I knelt down to the ground and tried to peek from the little space under the door. I saw someone's shoes.

Definitely someone was there. I took my baseball bat which was behind the door. No, I don't play baseball, I kept it for such situations. Yeah, I don't trust HYBE's security that much. I opened the door slowly, and took my head out only to see no one. But today I wanted to be Dora the explorer, so not thinking that 'it must be an illusion' I explored the room right next to it, which was our dance studio. But there was no one.

Then I went in front of the room on the left side of my studio. I heard footsteps from there, the door knob turned and as soon as the person opened it I grabbed him from his neck and secured my arms around him. I held the person in such a way that his back was facing me and and my one arm was around his neck, which meant he was under my control. I looked towards his partner and looking straight in his eyes I said.

"Who are you? And what do you want?"

*________________________*

Hey guys,
Long time no see. I am sorry, I know I took a long time. But I promise to be consistent from now on. I will not disappoint you.

Now question of the chap,
Who are you?😂😂
Just kidding.
Tell me your favourite colour. Just want to know the readers a bit more.

Mine is black..💣🕶👁

Thank u💜