Chapter 12

(Note: Hi friends, I am back.😂 Ok sorry, enjoy.)
________________________________

A/N pov

Next morning
Y/N woke up exactly at 6:00 am, as today she planned a lot of things, so she want to be active from the starting. After getting up she brushed her teeth and made a cup of coffee for her. She went to her balcony and enjoyed her coffee with a book and the fresh morning air.

After that she made her breakfast and got ready to go. As she went out of her apartment she heard a voice, it's like her daily habit to hear this voice now.
Yes, you all guessed it right, it's none other than Dano.

"Hey Y/N, wait."- She shouted.

"Cool down girl, I am not running with your gold. What happened?"- Y/N asked.

"Nothing serious, this is for you."- Dano said handing her a bar of chocolate.

"Thank you, but is there something special today."- Y/N asked while accepting the chocolate.

"Nothing special, but I read in a book that if we start our day with some sweetness then our whole day goes sweet."- She said explaining.

" Ok, thanks for this bribe for helping you in your project, huh. "- Y/N said playfully, just to tease her

"Yeah, y/n~ah. I am not giving you any bribe."- Dano protested making a pout.

"Ok, ok, fine. Now don't make that pout ok."- y/n said laughing a little on her friends childish behavior.

"Ok, I have to go now, bye."- She said walking towards the lift, as both of them lives on the same floor.
______________________________

In HYBE
Suga's pov
"Yesterday, that girl really did great. Yeah she is stupid but she is smart too but less than me. I still have to ask a lots of questions to her."- I was thinking all this to myself when I saw her walking in the room.

She was dressed formally as always.

(Her outfit)

"Good morning, y/n. You are on time."- Bang PD greeted her. She just nodded her head in reply, rude.

"So what are you gonna do today?"- I asked calmly after all she is helping us.

"Just be patience, wait for my assistant first."- She said also calmly.

"Hey, y/n you are here. This is for you."- Jimin came inside and with a red rose. Is he trying to flirt with her.

"Hey stay away. Don't come near me."-. Y/n said in a bit panic tone. What happened to her?

"What happened, did I did something."- Jimin said in a hurt tone.

"No just stay away."- Saying that she went behind the couch in the room making a safe distance from Jimin.