Chapter 9

Next day (30/04/22)

Taehyung pov
"Today is the first hearing of my case. I am really nervous. Not only me but everyone around me are really tensed and people are eager to know that what will happen. I hope the lawyer will do something as she said. But we have to trust her, what else can we even do."- he thought.
_______________________________

Y/N pov
"Today, I am going to the court after 1 year. I am really nervous but I guess I can do it. I hope I do it. First I have to call Lin Yi to ask him about the reports ."- she thought.

"Hello, Lin. Did you get the reports?"- I asked him without even letting him respond to my Hello.

"Yes, Y/N. Don't worry. I got the reports and guess what your doubt is correct. You can easily get more time."- Hearing those words I took a sigh of relief and cutted the call without even saying anything further.

"I just hope he will hand me the reports on time."- I thought to myself hoping that everything will be fine.

I wore my clothes which was a formal black coat with black pants and white shirt. Just a lawyer thing.

Then I headed out of my apartment

Then I headed out of my apartment. I heard someone call my name. I turned back and found Dano was standing there with some flowers in her hand.

"What's up Y/N?"-. She shouted while coming towards me.

"I guess a roof."- I replied.

"Ooo, so you can also be funny, hm." She said with a wide laugh.

"By the way this is for you. All the best for your first hearing."- She said while handing me the flowers.

"Wait, how do you know?"- I asked confused.

"Don't you know, you are all over the news. That 'Bangtan finally got an advocate to fight Kim Taehyung's case. What do you think will happen in the court?' "- She mimicked the reports while holding her hand close to her face like she is holding a mic.

"Did they revealed my face?"- I asked in a shock.

"Yes, they did. And you were looking really cute on tv with that smile on. You should smile often."- she said with a wide grin.

"Ok, I will try to smile often."- I also responded to her grin as I didn't wanted to disappoint her.

"So, after you will come home, will you tell me whatever happens in the court?"- She said joining both her hands, pleading.

"But, why are you so intrested, in this case."- I asked her.

"Actually, I am a trainee at a news agency. And I also have to know all these things, it gives me a kick. So, that's why I am intrested."- she said while giving me a proper answer.

"Okey, In which news agency?"- I asked to confirm as I still can't trust people easily.

"Korea News"- she answered.

"Nice, okey so I have to go now, I don't want to get late for my first hearing of this case."- I explained her that I have to leave.
_______________________________

Time skip to the court:

Suga pov
We all were waiting for our so called lawyer but she was still not here. I can't believe she is late on such an important day. After five more minutes I saw her. She was wearing a black suit. She came towards us.

"I am really sorry. Actually, there was alot of traffic."- She said while apologizing.

"And please, I know you don't like me but we don't have much time. I have to sign inside to give my attendance in court. So please not now."- Before I could say something she stopped me.

She went inside and came out after some minutes.

"So, how much time we have?"- PD nim asked her.

"Almost, half an hour."- She replied while looking at her watch.

"Ok, so our case have half an hour left. Till then let's go over there. It's the waiting room."- Sejin hyung instructed us and we all went inside except of her. She was continuously looking for someone. Maybe she was waiting for someone.

Y/n pov.
I was waiting for Lin to hand me the reports. But that idiot was still not there. Suddenly,I heard a familiar voice I was hearing this voice almost after one year but I can clearly remember it. It was his voice, Wang Jackson.

 It was his voice, Wang Jackson

"Wow, wow, wow. So Miss Kang Y/N is back after one year. Welcome, welcome back."- He said in a sarcastic tone.

"Do you really think, you can fight this case? Don't you think that you have forgotten the tricks of court. I think you should just back off."- He suggested me.

"Actually, I was just on a long break. You also seems stressed you should also take a break. Do one thing, after this case go on a holiday, I will book the tickets for you, ok."- I suggested him back.

"Look Y/N, I am being serious, you are here just to make fun of you by losing this case on its one and only hearing. So, you better take your steps back."- He said crossing his arms around his chest.

"You know what, you should not worry about me. You are supporting a wrong person, and you will know it soon."- I said repeating his previous steps knowing that he will never support wrong things.

"Let's see what will happen inside the court inside the court. Your this old attitude and your choices are always wrong. First, you chose him over me and now you chose this case. You will regret this. "- He warned me and went away from there.

________________________________

Hey freinds,
This is the end of this chapter. I know this is short but I was really busy these days. Hope you will understand.

Thank u💜